[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>after six years release update the engine and even release

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: url[1].png (476KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
url[1].png
476KB, 500x391px
>after six years release update the engine and even release a DLC out of the blue
>update remove console command and add micro transactions whether you bought the dlc or not

we're reaching levels of jewery that shouldn't even be possible
>>
good thing I already beat the superior two worlds one
>>
File: TWIIDEV1.png (289KB, 644x1218px) Image search: [Google]
TWIIDEV1.png
289KB, 644x1218px
dev trying to do damage control

http://steamcommunity.com/app/7520/discussions/0/2333276539596165497/?ctp=3
>>
File: TWIIDEV2.png (87KB, 636x389px) Image search: [Google]
TWIIDEV2.png
87KB, 636x389px
HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE ASKED FOR MICROTRANSACTIONS! REMOVING THE COMMAND CONSOLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT EITHER!

watching this shitstorm is more entertaining the the actual game
>>
File: twoworlds2-01.jpg (455KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
twoworlds2-01.jpg
455KB, 1280x720px
>>
my friend got bought into the hype it was hilarious playing it over at his house since it was so bad it was funny that must have been like what 9 years now? "Oblivion on STEROIDS"
>>
looks like they're bringing back the command console. That was quick. makes adding micro transactions even more pointless
>>
>>380940542
oh wait they made a second one LMAO what a disaster my bad
>>
>>380940630

I have no idea how they could pull of a sequel but the second one is actually slightly better than the first. a polished turd is still a turd though. if the first was a 1/10 the second is a 2/10
>>
>>380939341
>>380940815
This was actually one of my grandpa's favorite series. He loves how much you can explore in those games.
>>
Wait, they added microtransactions to Two Worlds II?

Wow, that's some real dedication to making sure every game they release is fucked up somehow.
>>
>>380941371
Thats one thing it does have. If the games was rebalanced and cleaned up it would be 10x better.
>>
>>380941431
Don't forget the old DRM where you had to call the dev headquaters personally to activate your game if you had to reintall
>>
File: 1243418234995.jpg (58KB, 547x550px) Image search: [Google]
1243418234995.jpg
58KB, 547x550px
>>380941929
>Don't forget the old DRM where you had to call the dev headquaters personally to activate your game if you had to reintall
>>
TW2 was actually really fun. I really enjoyed it I played with duel weilding and I got all the way to the japan area.
>>
File: 1488905506861.png (388KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1488905506861.png
388KB, 540x540px
>>380939341
I really want to like this game, but all those goddamn bugs, DRM shit and the broken multiplayer. It's a shame since the magic system is amazing.

I actually tried playing this again, I used the World Merge mod this time. I'm not really sure if it's working ok since one level up I suddenly got 100 attribute points.
>>
>>380942551

whats the world merge mod?

im actually suprised more people havent tried to patch the game themselves. so much potential wasted.
>>
>>380942756
World Merge, well it merges the single player and multiplayer areas and the pirate dlc into same world. That means you can play the multiplayer areas and quests in the singleplayer game too. You can also teleport between them so you will not get locked into any of them.

The mod also merges some other mods, like playable females and a mod that removes your ability to kite enemies too far(they will regen hp if you do). World Merge is modular so you can choose what mods you want to install.
>>
two worlds 2 isn't that bad, it's got a pretty cool spell crafting system

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4xMc7O3Jho
>>
>>380943581

neat
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.