[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what ever happened to this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1.png (69KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
69KB, 1920x1080px
what ever happened to this?
>>
>>380938364
There never was one, ever. Itoi basically said "The rest of your life after Mother 3 is Mother 4" and that pretty much ended that.
>>
Still in development, being renamed, nothing else.
>>
>>380938364
Going through rebranding because they want to be something more than a Mother 3 fangame
(in reality they're just afraid of being DMCA'd)
>>
>>380938415
thats sadder than the ending of Mother 3
>>
My guess is people realized the game would be such pure concentrated autism that the government shut it down to test it as a secret weapon against the jews
>>
development hell
>>
>>380938531
It's mind boggling that all these promising projects get shut down for this reason, but meanwhile the fucking Starbound scammer just goes straight to Nintendo and says "hey man can we literally rip off Advance Wars but call it somthing else" and Nintendo puts it on the fucking Switch
>>
>>380938415
I don't want to play Mother 4 anymore
>>
>>380938415
How do I rage quit?
>>
Apparently they are rebranding it.
>>
>using mother 4 instead of putting fangame in front
Deserved to be DMCA desu
>>
>>380938432
>>380939046
>>380938531
>being renamed
It's more than just renaming, It's not going to be Mother 4 because they can't use copyrighted assets or likeness of the characters. So no characters from the Mother series.

It's a RPG in the STYLE of Mother.
>>
>>380940837
Oh good, another Undertale.
>>
>>380940837
There never were any characters from the Mother series except for Mr. Saturns which we'd never actually seen from this game yet.

Nothing about the game is changing except for the title and any "overt references", including music remixes. Based on the composers who've contributed to the ost, I'm not terribly worried about the music.
>>
>>380942156
Yeah...They can't use Mr. Saturn or anything from the Mother series or any intellectual property that belongs to Nintendo.

Even if it looks too much like Mother or plays too much like it they might have problems.
>>
>>380938956
take a rifle and point it at some politicians
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.