[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are any visual.novels NOT NEET weeaboo fapbait? Are there ANY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

Are any visual.novels NOT NEET weeaboo fapbait? Are there ANY that are actually worth playing?
>>
You're saying words like you think you understand them, but I don't think you actually understand them.
>>
File: 376357236.png (220KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
376357236.png
220KB, 500x543px
>>380930994
Phoenix Wright, minus the parts with Maya
>>
>>380931067
>Japanifornia localization
>not weeaboo fapbait
>>
>NOT NEET

?
>>
saya's song
>>
>>380930994
Umineko

after that it depends on what you consider fap bait. Nukige? Anything with sex scenes? etc
>>
>>380930994
>Not Neet
>not not in education, employment, or training
>>
>>380930994
The first Danganronpa? The sexualization is pretty much following Japanese standards.
>>
>>380930994
>VN
>Playing
Nigga, what?
>>
Utawarerumono outside of some moments
>>
>>380932586
>>380931279
Neet means loser in the normie world
>>
>>380930994
JK Bitch was so good.
>>
File: Mercurius.jpg%.jpg (97KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mercurius.jpg%.jpg
97KB, 800x600px
>>380930994
>Shitting on the God of NEETS
>>
>>380931225
Out of curiosity, in the original Japanese, was the "bottle of orange juice" you find in the big top actually orange juice?
>>
>>380931225
I really hate how people diss Ace Attorney of all games for localization.

Would you have preferred to miss on pun names and play as Naruhodo Ryuchi? Would you not have found it ridiculous that guy whose name is Phoenix Wright, who looks like white male with spiky hair is just working as a lawyer in Japan while everyone talks in English.

Furthermore, there are no known cases of localizators taking something away from localization. I remember I read one of the totalizators interview is that they were having problem with Director Hotti, who was an obvious pedophile. They wanted to keep it mild yet still keep him as an obvious pedo joke and I I don't think the implication flew over anyone's head.

Oh, and it's grape juice in Japanese version first.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 850x162px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 850x162px
>>380933374
Why would they change it if they literally didn't change alcoholic beverage in the next case?
>>
File: 8b4.gif (237KB, 496x600px) Image search: [Google]
8b4.gif
237KB, 496x600px
>>380933757
Kek, I am retarded
>>
>>380930994
>Are any visual.novels NOT NEET weeaboo fapbait?
No.
>Are there ANY that are actually worth playing?
No.
>>
>>380933262
Then go back there fucking normalfag
>>
>>380930994
>NOT NEET weeaboo fapbait
>HEY GUYS I WANT TO READ A VISUAL NOVEL THAT IS ANIME BUT ISNT ANIME
>>
Fuck OP.

What are the scummiest weeb dating sims that would make me feel like I am a sexual tyrannosaurus?

It must have multiple routes with at least some of them being half-decent.
>>
>>380933757
I dunno, it just seemed a bit out of place, and that case had burger everywhere in the dialogue. Also, I haven't played that case yet so I wouldn't know. I'm playing through it now.[/spoiler
>>
>>380935207
Sengoku Rance

Maji De Watashi ni Koishinasai and its sequel

I'd recommend more but they either suffer from pacing problems at the start, aren't translated or don't have routes/are more RPGs than dating sims
>>
>>380935207
Go ask your fellow "weeb" facebook friends.
>>
>>380935434
Oh, I actually have Maji De Watashi ni Koishinasai already downloaded but too lazy to patch it

Are there any older girls routes?
>>
>>380930994
just read a book you dumb bitch
>>
>>380935670
The teacher has a route as does the onee-san character Momoyo.

Teacher is probably the oldest girl you can get a route with in the franchise

The sequel adds two more girls who while not "old old" are at least older than Year 1/Year 2 highschoolers.
>>
>>380935870
What the fuck have I been waiting for!
>>
Which VNs allow me to be dominated by cute girls?
Hard mode: No MGQ
>>
>>380930994
That was the greatest love story ever told.
>>
>>380936210
Violated Hero series

Ragnarok Online Battle Fuck (ROBF)

Monster Girl Quest Paradox
>>
>>380936283
The other slut who begged to be impregnated after finally tasting his dick with her pussy instead of her mouth was great in episode 2
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.