[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my personal experience with a ARMA 3 regiment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 20160804220418_1.jpg (346KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160804220418_1.jpg
346KB, 1920x1080px
i got kicked out and banned permamently from a TS server last night so i thought i might share my experience on it. i'll post pics of the screenshots of the times i had

>be me
>just got ARMA 3
>campaign mode fucking sucks comparison to ARMA 2 which i got with
>look up clans if there is a thing
>turns out actual regiments
>choose the group known as SOCOMD
>actual serving and ex-Australian Army soldiers and former cadets play in the regiment and allows the public to join too
>fuck it, i'll sign up
>get Teamspeak and Arma3Sync
>get interviewed
>go on really tedious tutorial which was over in about 20 minutes
>2nd tedious tutorial involved armed convoys which the potential of VBIEDs (vehicular borne improvised explosive devices)
>get told to shoot the tyre if i ever saw
how the fuck is that meant to stop a speeding car?
>scenario begins, some shitbox bmw drives this way at about 30kph
>the rules was that if it wasnt at least 30m back, you are allowed to fire
>it was obvious that it was driving this way due to it being a nigh-one-way only road so i fire the 50 cal machine gun which i was the gunner of the vehicle for the scenario
>i shoot the driver and shoot the engine block
>fucking blows up and all of trainers send their sides into orbit
>next is how to search and clear buildings of threats. if they pose a threat like holding a gun you must shoot them
>before we even inside the house, i shout out "GUN GUN GUN" and fucking shoot a trainer that was inside
>asked "why the fuck did you do that" and i told them i was doing what i was told to do
>get laughed at but they like me anyways. get recruited in and allowed to play with
more?
>>
Well, now you need to finish the damn thing.
>>
>>380927887
why are you retarded?

Yes more
>>
>>380927887
more
>>
File: 20160806204358_1.jpg (495KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160806204358_1.jpg
495KB, 1920x1080px
>>380928084
>>380928138
>1st operation with the regiment
>told to go as a armed convoy to a area to clear out terrorists
>fucking 20 terrorists are opening fire on the armed convoy, too many to just drive through
>section leader (SECCO) on radio
"everyone but the driver and gunner get out, provide secuirty and watch out for IEDs
>see a 10 man group of terrorists with Lee-Enfields and RPGs and AKs
>open fire on them with the 50 cal
>while slaughtering, one of the guys that's been there for about over a year decides to leg it across to the otherside in my line of fire depsite me telling him not to cross over
>ends up getting shot with my 50 cal
>SECCO and the section fucking laughs and nearly got a warning but then dropped when he fucking walked into my line of fire
more?
>>
>>380928715
>>380928284
>>380928138
>>380928084
btw we were playing as americans for shits and gigs for that operation. we usually play as SASR
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.