[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm high at a party right now, sitting one corner of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
I'm high at a party right now, sitting one corner of the room while everyone talks and laughs. Why do I still feel so disconnected from everyone even when I still leave my house? I'm 18 and these past highschool years were so uneventful and underwhelming. Anyone else feel like this?
>>
>>380927209
Im 25 and i feel like that. The feeling wont go away. I always have hope that one day she'll come back to me and give me another chance..Emily..
>>
It never goes away. I've never even had a gf and I'm 24 and it all hurts more than ever.
>>
Stop trying to fit in with everyone and just stop giving a fuck
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
you fags need some fucking friends

holy shit why is this so hard for you guys
>>
DUDE

>>380929813
also bumping this post since you most likely saged it
>>
>>380927209
Because you're sitting here making a shitty thread on 4chan? Fuck off and hang out with those other people.
>>
>>380929794
this, fuck other people. faggots keep getting drawn to me despite me hating them, so be thankful you dont have to deal with that kind of hell.
>>
VIDEO GAMES
>>
>>380931042
yup this is a video game board with a video game related thread

stop posting in this thread thanks
>>
>>380927209
Start browsing /x/, take the greenpill become a magician. I'm being 100% serious.
>>
>>380927209
>I'm 18
oh you're barely at the tip faggot
>>
File: ultimate t-thanks.gif (135KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate t-thanks.gif
135KB, 500x300px
>>380932259
>tfw nearing 30 and havent interacted with people outside of work since highschool
You have no idea how deep this feeling goes
>>
>>380927209
Get up and talk to people before you end up like this guy >>380933134
>>
There's nothing wrong with not enjoying parties or drinking. I always thought I was an introvert because of it, but it turns out I'm actually very much an extrovert. I just hate normie parties and drinking.
>>
You should kill yourself. This is a video games board.
>>
Take shrooms and watch it change your life. This is a result of your ego, you were born with a huge one, your subconsciouss is making it hard for you to be yourself and have fun, basic necissities in life

Try sucking a dick, maybe you'll like it
>>
>>380934502
why do shrooms when you can get acid, though you need a guy for that, and it sounds like OP is a sperg that cant get friendly with the right people in the first place.
>>
>>380927209
Get some friends who share interests with you. Stop hanging around with normie 18-year-olds unless you really like getting drunk/high and talking about sports/movies.
>>
File: heh... too slow kid......jpg (26KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
heh... too slow kid......jpg
26KB, 500x435px
>>380929794
>>380930891
>heh... Freinds? Uneeded, I survive on my own and mold my own choices. For what would I need a mindless sheep... When I myself could be the sheep herder? For what I ask you, do I need the bottle when I could just be the fucking water? These useless connection's you all make... they serve only to limit you... your TRUE potential... cut these bonds lose and let your real being... your demon, if you will...
>>
File: __(13).jpg (98KB, 550x385px) Image search: [Google]
__(13).jpg
98KB, 550x385px
>>380928769
fuck you you have triggered my fucking memory about her ;_;
>>
Thats your personality, i have friends i see every six months because i rather be alone, and if they are good friends they'll be cool with it.
You won't grow out of it, but pussy is strong so eventually you'll find a way to approach girls but choose not to
>>
File: 1445574103786.png (283KB, 512x439px) Image search: [Google]
1445574103786.png
283KB, 512x439px
Nice video game-related discussion you're all having here.
>>
>>380936110
nope, try working in the service industry or the public service industry and realize how absolute shit most people are.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.