[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good local play pc game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: sadness.jpg (20KB, 417x196px) Image search: [Google]
sadness.jpg
20KB, 417x196px
What's a good local play pc game?
>>
>>380923707
lethal league
>>
Worms 2/Armageddon/World Party/3/4
Heroes of Might and Magic 3/4/5
>>
>>380923707
>local play
what year is it

just look at the steam tags or look at the feature list of a game and click on the "split screen" part that will list every game on steam that has split screen
>>
>>380923707
Neon Chrome, if you're okay with twinstick shooters
>>
File: wormsarmageddon.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wormsarmageddon.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6lrRqst9Z4
>>
>>380923707
why is that rat so sad?
also, Cortex Command is local play only and could be fun
>>
>>380923707
rocket league
>>
>>380923707
Why is the cat crying
>>
File: Crawl_SteamMainCapsule.png (115KB, 616x353px) Image search: [Google]
Crawl_SteamMainCapsule.png
115KB, 616x353px
Crawl is my favorite. Dungeon crawling with asymetric gameplay. Up to 4 players. One of you plays a human that traverses the dungeon, the rest of you play as ghosts. Ghosts possess traps and monsters and try to kill the human. The person who kills him becomes the human.

Lethal League if you like fighting games. Very simple and easy to get into. Up to 4 players.

Skullgirls. Fighting game with waifus. Too heavy on combos for my taste but this doesn't really matter if none of you are good enough to keep up the combos.

Speedrunners. Platformer racing.

The Binding of Isaac has a local co-op now but only for 2 players.

Risk of Rain. You have to know this one.

Trine 1 and 2. Up to 3 player co-op. Play Trine 1 first, then play Trine 2, it improves everything that made 1 fun. Trine 3 is shit, avoid it.
>>
>>380923707
Speedrunners
>>
>>380923707
Warcraft 3
Quake
Halo CE
Counter Strike 1.6
>>
>>380924806
you were mean to it apologize :(
>>
>>380926985
forgot to add
I emulated Mortal Combat and remapped player 2 to be number pad and did a 1v1 match on the same keyboard.
>>
>>380926985
??? none of these games are split screen except maybe Halo
>>
>>380927240
>retarded underage doesn't know what LAN is
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.