[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss. Not its sequels either.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: SAO_keyvisual_w_Logo.jpg (535KB, 1395x1805px) Image search: [Google]
SAO_keyvisual_w_Logo.jpg
535KB, 1395x1805px
Discuss.

Not its sequels either.
>>
its shit
>>
MMOs are shit.
Offline MMOs are extra shit.
SAO is ultra shit.
>>
>>380920697
I think its a solid JRPG for vita (and I guess ps4)
Gameplay-wise
>>
>>380920607
I really wanted to like this game. Really, I did. I'm a sucker for MMO-types, but the game constantly forcing me into the role of Kirito while giving me the illusion of character creation pissed me off. I can't stand Kirito.
>>
>>380920875
actually yea I was surprised how big the world was and the amount of content, but its still shit, gameplay wise of course
>>
>>380921016
The bosses in the remaster part of the game were shit, especiallh the last boss was very climactic, literally he didn't have any fancy animations like they do in the hollow area, and those PC bosses were actually pretty good
>>
File: 787849323.jpg (38KB, 844x471px) Image search: [Google]
787849323.jpg
38KB, 844x471px
Shit man I actually just bought this yesterday for the ps4. Its pretty fun so far and covers the more interesting(and the only semi passable) part of the show. Lots of content and the gameplay is pretty fun so far.

I saw some of the individual character endings ahead of time and they give the feeling that Asuna(outside of her ending) is kind of out of the picture relationship wise. Especially in Lisbeth's ending.
>>
Its the worst out of all the SAO games, Realization is the best and Strea a cute.
>>
>>380920607
Pretty fun desu and lots of content so winwin if you like it. The gameplay in HR is better but I like the death game world better and the story imo is a lot more engaging. I also dont like how dumb the party can get and dont really feel like dishing out orders to each of them.
If you have to get it, get Re:Hollow Fragment on the ps4. The translation on the vita is beyond garbage and they fixed it in the remastered version.
>>
OK, now discuss Lost Song.
>>
I love the combat of Lost Song.
>>
>>380922461
But you can easily spam spells in lost song
>>
Hollow Fragment SUCKED. They fixed the game in the last free patch, then proceeded to break the game again with the overpowered monster paid DLC.
>>
File: hack-GU-Last-Recode.jpg (36KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
hack-GU-Last-Recode.jpg
36KB, 600x337px
>>380920607
I'm waiting for the better MMO Anime game.
>>
>>380920607
>play thinking its just usual anime game to please the kids
>turns out the battle system is deep as fuck and you actually has to take into account other players and your party members when going to boss fights
>praising party members action so they know what skills and attacks to use more
>also friendship/love system, weapon crafting, loads of weapons and skills for each, tons of areas, etc

That was fucking weird. I wish more anime games had half the effort they put on this one.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.