[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assassin's Creed Origins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: assassinscreedorigins.jpg (68KB, 800x392px) Image search: [Google]
assassinscreedorigins.jpg
68KB, 800x392px
What the fuck is Ubisoft doing?

>The plot is set in a fictional history of real-world events and will act as a prequel for the series, displaying the origins of the struggle between the Assassins, who fight for peace with liberty, and the Templars, who desire peace through order. The story is set in Ptolemaic Egypt and follows Bayek, a Medjay, as he works to protect his people from threats.
>Bayek of Siwa was a Medjay and an Assassin of the Egyptian Brotherhood active during the reign of the last pharaoh of Egypt, Cleopatra VII. He is credited with the founding of the Brotherhood.

>Cleopatra's reign lasted from 51 – 12 August 30 BC (21 years)
>Amunet was a member of the Egyptian Brotherhood of Assassins. On 12 August 30 BCE, Amunet infiltrated Cleopatra VII's palace. There, she killed Cleopatra using a venomous asp.

>Wei Yu (Chinese: 魏羽) was a member of the Chinese Brotherhood of Assassins during the Qin Dynasty, which was ruled by Emperor Qin Shi Huang, a Templar-backed tyrant who oppressed the people of China. In order to protect the people, the Assassins resolved that the land had to be freed from the Emperor's oppressive control.
>On September 10, 210 BC, during one of the Emperor's Eastern China tours, Wei Yu struck the Emperor with his spear, killing him.

How are they going to explain this game's inconsistent bullshit?
>>
Why isn't Amunet the playable character of Origins?

Why are they retconning the fact the brotherhood has been around since at least the time of Qin Shi Huang in Ancient China, CENTURIES before Origins even takes place?
>>
>He is credited with the founding of the Brotherhood.

>The Assassin Brotherhood, also known as the Assassin Order, Liberalis Circulum (Circle of Liberals) during the time of the Roman Empire, or Hashshashin during the Crusades, was an organized order of assassins and sworn enemies of the Templars, AGAINST WHOM THEY FOUGHT A CONTINUOUS, RECONDITE WAR THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRETY OF RECORDED HUMAN HISTORY.
>>
WE
>>
>>380921084
WUZ
>>
>>380921084
To be fair, the protag looks more like an actual egyptian than like a nigga.
From all cuckold games having non-white protags shown at E3 this is the one that bothers me the less.
>>
>Bayek meets Amunet
>Bayek trains Amunet
>Amunet kills Cleopatra

How hard is this to get
>>
File: amunet.jpg (215KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
amunet.jpg
215KB, 400x600px
>mfw will never get an AC game where you play as Amunet, a smoking hot egyptian assassin chick equally skilled in dexterous killing and mouth-watering seduction

>will never sneak through Cleopatra's palace, luring guards away from their posts with the promise of heaven only to kill them with a poisoned kiss or a quick knife to the throat

>will never be able to tame poisonous snakes and send them out to kill your enemies

>will never have a tittilating assassin's uniform showing maximum cleavage and thigh

Fuck you Ubisoft. Fuck Bayek. Give me my Amunet game NAO.
>>
>>380921368
You really think they're gonna have an NPC kill Cleopatra off screen? It's gonna be one of Bayek's final missions of the game

I can't wait to travel to ancient Rome for the final mission and stab Julius Ceasar though.
>>
File: 1497257851666.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
1497257851666.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
how do you fight for peace with liberty?
>>
>>380921532
make it yourself you lazy fuck
>>
>>380920141
>We wuz da first
>>
>>380921716
Ask America
>>
>>380921663
You play as 2 characters
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.