[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>380916947
*blocks your telegraphed attacks*
Nothin' personnel, kid.
>>
>charges at start of fight
>95% of my health gone

What level are you? Guy is a bitch to beat. Got my ass handed to me when I tired it before pride lands/Tron world.
>>
Are the Kingdom Hearts game any good? I see people here shit on them all the time but the Disney x Final Fantasy thing always kinda interested me
>>
>>380917307
They're good but overrated.
>>
>>380917267
Are you doing the real Roxas fight, or the Data one? The normal fight was so easy it hurt. Just spam reflect.

For the data one, it's the same, though you have to actually be smart about dodging and stuff.

I did all the Data fights at level 60, other than Luxord who I still haven't finished.
>>
>>380917267
I actually beat him before I posted the thread, ended up realizing Aerial Dodge is OP
>>
>>380917521
You can't spam Reflect, you'll eventually become vulnerable.
>>
>>380917267
Not him, but I did mine Level 1 Critical. It was a bitch at first, but it forced me to learn to use other abilities.

>>380917307
They''re enjoyable. Your interpretation of it may be different depending on if you find the crossover to be charming or cringe-worthy which tends to be parts of why people play or avoid it. The story can also throw a player off if they're not careful, but the problem is rectified by playing the games in order. The combat in KH1 is playable but dated and Chain of Memories changes the battle system, but KH2 has incredible combat that puts 1's to shame and worth experiencing if nothing else.
>>
>>380917586
Uh, yeah, you absolutely CAN spam reflect. It's called using Ethers. And as for the points where you don't have MP and need to get away, Quick-Run and Aerial Dodge.

Literally, Data Roxas is so easy it hurts.
>>
>>380918296
Wait you have to spam before the end animation don't you? Every time I tried I was unable to do it again and got hit.
>>
https://youtu.be/-waxkcWCWzg

Just use limit form
>>
>>380916947
I abuse revenge values
>>
File: marauder_shields.png (564KB, 450x900px) Image search: [Google]
marauder_shields.png
564KB, 450x900px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>380919520
>not fighting data roxas
>not pause-buffering limit form
>>
File: 1494662538812.png (739KB, 765x403px) Image search: [Google]
1494662538812.png
739KB, 765x403px
*Blocks your Wrath*
>>
>>380918905
I mean, I say spam but it's just knowing the timing. But it's not hard. At all.

Or I'm some kind of magical autist that just knows the timing for KH 2 stuff perfectly. But I really don't think that's it.
>>
>>380916947
What a shit game
>>
>steal his keyblades
>never give them back
XEHANORT'S GONNA FREAK
>>
>>380921874
git gud
>>
>>380922560
>git gud at babbies first ARPG
My sides, go back to masturbating to mickey mouse and pretending your game is hard.
>>
This guy is a serious run-stopper, especially if you're used to 2 vanilla. Once the lasers come out, I feel like beating him is luck. He's so much harder than any other story boss.
>>
>>380923434
>babbies first ARPG
If it is babbies first ARPG.
Why aren't you good at it?
>>
>>380924127
muh revenge values
muh pause buffering
muh skips
muh damage scaling
muh Critical mode
muh lvl1 run
muh demyx
muh xaldin
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.