[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Stormblood will save MMORPGS!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (2MB, 1668x912px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1668x912px
>Stormblood will save MMORPGS!
>>
>the majority of people interested in FFXIV play it themselves
>the majority of those people are stuck at a roadblock quest and can't get past it
>somehow, the streamers don't have this problem, and continue on their merry way
>>
>watching someone else play an MMO

I dont even have any words to express my feelings about this
>>
who the heck watches someone else play an mmo
>>
File: 1471250938911.jpg (60KB, 337x309px) Image search: [Google]
1471250938911.jpg
60KB, 337x309px
>>380915783
I love overwatch more than LOL and Dota combined but does that mean it's worse because of twitch viewers?

nope.
>>
>>380915783
>less popular than runescape, portal 2, and literal faggots walking around their neighborhood
So this is the end of FF14 huh...
>>
>>380916017
a lot of them have just given up
even the paid shills
>>
>>380916017
The best part are all the cancelled 24 hour streams because they couldn't progress
>>
>>380916167
Overwatch is 'arena' fps made for braindead casual babies
>>
>>380916391
and im having fun with it no matter what your contraian ass says
>>
File: DCQtIUHW0AIVQls.jpg (10KB, 265x329px) Image search: [Google]
DCQtIUHW0AIVQls.jpg
10KB, 265x329px
>>380915783
>costs over 100 bucks for the expansion
>plus the base game
>plus monthly subscription
>in a game with cash shop
>and not cash shop currency trade
>and no way to buy game time with ingame money
>>
>>380917427
Don't forget that you can't even play the expansion content unless you first go through 40 hours of old. mostly forgotten content.
>>
>devs themselves admit that half of the game is shit
>instead of fixing it, they circlejerk about the concept of level boost and progression boost pots from the cash shop
oh baby
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.