[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The great Switch famine of 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Nintendo_Switch_Console.png (1MB, 1700x800px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo_Switch_Console.png
1MB, 1700x800px
It's been 4 almost 5 months since the Switch launched and now there is a literal shortage this isn't Nintendo limiting supply. It guaranties success because basically every Switch will get sold but almost half a year after launch and it's still in short supply. What does it mean and ow are you dealing with it? I caved in and got a bundle through FUCKING Gamestop but it was a alright deal even better now that this happened.
>>
>>380915357
It's just scalpers fucking people over. Same shit happened with the wii and people snagging them and reselling on ebay or the like. It'll blow over like it did with the wii but it'll take time before the scalpers want to move the product from their house vs making a profit if the turn around is bad.
>>
>>380915357
Nintendo really should step up the production and if they are still holding off they need to fuck off. I got extremely lucky and found mine at a random ass target I called late at night but otherwise have not seen one
>>
>>380915524
Your probably right It took a year to get my Wii. Still everyone thought the Wii was a one time event. It didn't happen with any of the other consoles in the 7th and 8th gen
>>
>>380915357
It shouldn't be a problem since there's still no games.

Why would you get a Switch before Black Friday this year anyway?
>>
>>380916137
Have you been to a Walmart or a Target on a black Friday? I Got mine so I don't have to risk getting run over by a obese 40 something with 5 spoiled kids who all want the next big thing
>>
>>380915751
They're making them as quickly as they can. Parts to manufacture them are having a shortage, and some of them are in high demand by huge companies like Apple.
>>
>>380915751
As far as we know, they are. All manufacturers are having difficulty with production right now thanks to the latest smart phones being shat out. It is especially affecting SSDs and flash memory.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.