[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop wasting your life away on Twitch.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1487529960968.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487529960968.png
14KB, 500x500px
Stop wasting your life away on Twitch.
>>
>>380912828
Yeah, don't waste your life watching others play video games. Waste your life playing video games yourself!
>>
I haven't been on twitch but like twice in the last 6 months, excluding E3. It's just turning into such a shit platform that rewards spending money over being a conscientious viewer. But that's more a problem with the community being willing to spend money and throw cash at streamers than twitch itself I guess.
>>
>>380912924
>Waste your life playing video games yourself!
No don't do that either.
>>
Don't have to tell me twice. Anything worth watching is bound to be put on youtube.
>>
File: uu79a.jpg (758KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
uu79a.jpg
758KB, 1920x1200px
>>380912828
>tfw you tip a streamer $100 and they only give you a casual thanks because they're used to receiving hundreds of dollars now
>>
>i have clear guidelines what is waste of life and what is not and i came here to tell you

soccer mums were calling they want you back
>>
>>380913367
What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you waste money on shit like that?

Maybe I should stream and get money for no reason
>>
>>380913367
i'd have sucked your dick for 100 dollars, fag. what a waste.
>>
Time you enjoyed is not wasted time, you fucking niggers.
To say you wasted time is just a way to say that you don't approve how any other being lives his life.
Twitch is gay though
>>
File: 1497435716048.jpg (39KB, 911x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497435716048.jpg
39KB, 911x720px
>>380912828
>looking heroes of the legends streams
>I'm enjoying it because it gives me feeling into my spine and it satisfy my ego playing those meaningless moba
I want to be fucked in the jungle
>>
>>380912828
This shit is so fucking addicting, especially when it's a skilled player doing something amazing, even worse if it's a competitive game. I break free from it's hold regularly, but come back of boredom and get stuck again.
I think now I like watching more that actually playing most of the games. This is the evolution of becoming an alcoholic in a t-shirt spending his life watching a TV.

Somebody, please, cut my internet.
>>
>>380912828
I will once you stop being a colossal fag.
>>
>>380915986
You first.
>>
File: 1491162302867.gif (3MB, 1088x612px) Image search: [Google]
1491162302867.gif
3MB, 1088x612px
There's metaphorically nothing wrong with watching other people play video games as long as they don't talk and you don't get banned from chat for denying the holocaust.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.