[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

browsing /v/ and see nothing about this, can we all agree this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: egg.png (861KB, 954x573px) Image search: [Google]
egg.png
861KB, 954x573px
browsing /v/ and see nothing about this, can we all agree this game actually looks pretty decent?
>>
>>380909158
>Release date 2018

Well no shit man, they just announced it and we only saw like a 4 minute gameplay Demo.

Looks cool, feels like Metro but there isn't that much to discuss.
>>
i dont get the attention for this series
you play about two sections of action/stealth then get thrown into a scripted sequence wtih poor forced narrative to the next action/stealth sequence repeat
>>
>>380909158

Looks great.
>>
>>380909158
I saw a big thread earlier today anon.
>>
>>380909379
The atmosphere is what makes the game
>>
>>380909158
i have a really hard time believing that the gameplay will look like in the trailer
>>
>>380909379
if you want to reduce a game down to its basic elements, you could say shit like that about anything. all you're doing is saying it's a single player non-openworld fps and therefore it's bad. Well for those of us who enjoy that style of game, metro (especially the first one) has been one of the best, least casualized series that's still around.
>>
>>380909628
it doesn't have to be exactly the same, what matters is that they're going above ground for most of the game in clear air, which is a departure for the series and a welcome change of pace.
>>
>>380909158

The only good thing about Metro games...

was the atmosphere of the metro tunnels.

Exodus is gonna be boring, like every other linear game full of QTEs, since it's taking place on the surface. No more unique metro atmosphere.

Just skip this shit, and pre-order Far Cry 5 instead. It looks really good and interesting.
>>
>>380909158
>can we all agree
no
>>
>>380910063
Who's the Ubisoft equivalent of Todd Howard, because you're that person.
>>
>>380909158
Aren't the STALKER devs working on this?
>>
it's just a Call of Duty singleplayer campaign with a STALKER theme
>>
>>380910063
Yikes!
>>
nuveee hates it since you can kill nazis in it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.