[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DS3 DLC vs Bloodborne DLC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (350KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
350KB, 1280x720px
Which do you prefer: The Ringed City or The Old Hunters. I think The Ringed City is better mainly because I feel like the difficulty of the areas is greater. That, and I honestly like the lore of The Ringed City better.
>>
>>380907270
ds3 dlcs are boring shit
haven't played old hunters, but it wins by default
>>
The Old Hunters is way better. There's nothing great about The Ringed City. Even the Gael fight isn't that good.
>>
>>380907270
>DS3 DLC
>2-3 bosses
>tacked on pvp
>more gay anime weapons
>hardly anything conclusive or related to the main game
>new characters that nobody cares about

>BB DLC
>5 Bosses some of which are better than the main game
>new and interesting weapons
>characters and story that support the main game
>>
old hunters
easy choice
>>
Old hunters pretty easily. Gael is great though and those fucking shark anchor guys still kill me half the time.
>>
GOD TIER
>Artorias of the Abyss
>Crown of the Old Iron King
>The Old Hunters
OK TIER
>Crown of the Sunken King
>The Ringed City
BAD TIER
>Crown of the Ivory King
>Ashes of Ariandel

Also OP fuck you for being one of those "it's better because it's harder" faggots
>>
>>380910256
I'm actually okay with these rankings. good job.
>>
File: IMG_0312.png (231KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0312.png
231KB, 1360x768px
>>380907270
>two swamps
>>
>>380910256
The problem with putting ashes in bad tier is it has arguably the best boss in all the soulsbourne game, sister friede and father ariandel.

Ashes and ringed city were clearly meant to be one dlc like the old hunters and artorias, the area design and lore are too tightly connected for it not to have been but they cut it into two so they could make more money.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.