[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow this game sucks. I only played 2 hours and thats about as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Stalker_Call_of_Pripyat_cover.jpg (25KB, 256x359px) Image search: [Google]
Stalker_Call_of_Pripyat_cover.jpg
25KB, 256x359px
Wow this game sucks. I only played 2 hours and thats about as much as I can stand
>>
File: 34626.jpg (49KB, 469x411px) Image search: [Google]
34626.jpg
49KB, 469x411px
>>
Shadow of Chernobyl is the only good one
>>
Very informative.
>>
>>380904738

S.T.A.L.K.E.R is the worst meme game that was mentioned here... EVER.

It's boring, the gun feeling is extremely bad, the dialogues make no sense, you need like 8 different mods to make the game look somehow fine, and the list could go on.

The worst thing is that the x-ray engine used in the game is really really, REALLY, poorly optimized. Even in Call of Prypiat.

You can't even max it out on a quad-way SLI Titan Xp rig...

In 720p resolution with no Anti-Aliasing!

Don't waste your time with that shitty game... I know, I know, it will go on sale next week on Steam, and you will be tempted to get it. But the truth is that the entire collection is not even worth fifty cents... nor the required disk space for installation.

Just forget this piece of crap. You can easily get good open-world games like Far Cry 3 or 4, or Fallout 4, on every Steam sale.

Don't fall for this trap, like I did two years ago.
>>
>>380906726
What self respecting person would recommend Farcry 3/4 and Fallout 4 over STALKER? It seriously boggles my fucking mind
>>
>>380906726
>You can easily get good open-world games like Far Cry 3 or 4, or Fallout 4, on every Steam sale.
Had me going until here, anon. Better luck next time.
>>
File: 1494617363023.jpg (36KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1494617363023.jpg
36KB, 512x384px
>>380906726

>Fallout 4

Nice try, Todd.
>>
File: 1497408426500.png (123KB, 333x304px) Image search: [Google]
1497408426500.png
123KB, 333x304px
>>380907391
Whatever do you mean my brother? I don't know who Todd is but he sounds quite gangster, am I right? Anyway, I've been busy pre-ordering Skyrim and Fallout 4 VR™ and looking forward to purchasing some dope high quality mods from Creation Club™. Peace out!
>>
>>380906726
This.

/thread

Shadow of Chernobyl, Clear Sky, and Call of Prypiat, all worked waaayy better on my old 8800GT... than on my new 1080Ti.

And yes, the drivers ARE up to date.

People just play it because they've seen some memes online and all the "slav squat" or "cheeki breeki" stuff.
>>
Honestly, it's pretty shit
>>
>>380906726
All that spacing. Reminds me of some place but I can't recall. Anyways, you're a retarded normie who likes mainstream garbage with x-ray vision, tagging enemies and crafting. Go back from whence you came.
>>
>>380910778
ok.
>>
>>380904738
download call of chernobyl and a weapon/outfit mod.
freeplay around, starting as a loner in cordon and making your way to Pripyat or Chernobyl.
>>
>>380912408
>stalker doesn't have tagging
shit man, i guess i just hallucinated using the binoculars to ascertain enemy positions and put them on my minimap so i could keep track of their movements
>>
>>380904738
Good, stay out.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.