[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kotor 2 thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: KOTOR_II.jpg (66KB, 260x343px) Image search: [Google]
KOTOR_II.jpg
66KB, 260x343px
i've recently finished kotor 2 with restoration pach and it was amazing, but i want to know which kototr was better
>>
Play the first and decide for yourself faggot.
>>
>>380899696
played both and i still can't decide
>>
>>380899832
Then fuck off.
>>
>>380900256
no you fuck off you cunt
>>
File: 1388870570586.jpg (21KB, 175x218px) Image search: [Google]
1388870570586.jpg
21KB, 175x218px
>>380899424
>>380899832
>wanting others to decide for you
>>
>>380900378
i also wanted to know if you can make all of your party members sith and also how to get handmaiden
>>
>>380900851
yes you can. also you have to be a male to get handmaiden
>>
KotOR2 is better both in gameplay and story. 1 had better planets, though
>>
>>380899832
>someone please form my opinion for me
this is reddit, this is memes
>>
>>380900992
in one playthrou? also could someone give me a guide about influence?
>>
>>380901523
desu getting enough influence with EVERY companion in 1 playthrough is bullshit unless you know the exact spots for each of them. some like bao dur you have to get every single influence gain because he has so few. i just use a save editor for influence because of this
>>
>>380899832
How do you live? Seriously, does your mother buy your clothes? Does she feed you? How do you go to toilet?
>>
The only aspect Kotor 1 was better in was the length, Kotor 2 absolutely shits on it otherwise, much like Obsidian did to Bethesda with New Vegas.
>>
>>380901729
i just wanted to start a kotor 2 thread and i frased myself poorly
>>
>>380901683
i kinda know how to get mira. i don't know how to make atton, deciple and bao-dur jedi and how to get handmaiden for my female exile
>>
>>380901871
This, KOTOR 2 is just a straight upgrade of the first in terms of gameplay, and I see people talk about the story and characters far more than the first one. But people like kotor 1.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.