[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon ball fighting game thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 22a.jpg (949KB, 1600x1035px) Image search: [Google]
22a.jpg
949KB, 1600x1035px
Who you gonna main?

What is your expected roster?

Who do you want to see most in the game?

What do you think of the gameplay so far/the e3 showing?

How big do you think it will be in the fighting game scene compared to marvel, street fighter, tekken MK etc?

For those who have played other games by these producers how will it play/how jewish will they be?
>>
/ourguy/ Yamcha pls
>>
Hyped
Goku
Will we see bulma
>>
>>380894749
>What do you think of the gameplay so far/the e3 showing?
It looked good but my one worry is every seemed to play a bit similar, I also want to see how the no throws but dragon rush change goes.

Apart from that it looked great, I like how it has cool looking combos without being mvc3 touch of death shit. Seems a lot more like GG smaller combos into a set up.

>How big do you think it will be in the fighting game scene
I think it has the best chance at being the biggest game

What helped draw a lot of people into Marvel was that everyone knew the characters even if they never played a capcom game or read a marvel comic. In a similar way everyone can explain dragon ball and pick out characters without ever being super into the source material.
>>
>>380894749
For someone who has never played a game by these guys, which one should i buy to get the hang of their style, i heard this was a skin almost, so which game is it a skin of so i can git gud
>>
File: DCdqzblXsAATJdI.jpg (217KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DCdqzblXsAATJdI.jpg
217KB, 1000x1200px
>>380895501
Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2, great tutorial features. Make sure to also do the missions, they teach shit like whiff punishing and hit confirming

>i heard this was a skin almost
not true, it will be more arcs style but very different. Same how on the surface BB and GG may look the same but are very different games.
>>
>>380894749
>think i know every dragonball character
>See that image

>Never even seen half these niggas

im a casual
>>
>>380894749
>For those who have played other games by these producers how will it play?
It's going to be very fast paced. Against a good player, making a wrong guess more than twice will either get you killed or force you to Burst so you don't lose your character, so you'll need to tag out appropriately depending on how vital said character is to your success. However, it already looks like using Bursts defensively isn't the way to go, seeing as they give you a damage/health regen boost and function similarly to One More Bursts in Persona / Red(?) Bursts in older Blazblue games where they pop you up to continue the combo and likely revert proration. With the homing dash attack (that I heard goes through the generic Ki blasts) and using Vanish as Rapid Cancels / escape options, zoning will likely be difficult so you'll want good defensive options. Offense is looking to be overwhelming so hopefully they give us some kind of push block to escape.
>How jewish will they be?
Depends on how scummy Namco will let Arcsys be. At worst? $8 per DLC character, plus revision updates you'll have to buy. At best? A few DLC characters will be free to download for a limited amount of time, and once that time passes they'll cost like... How much did they cost in Ultimax? $5 each? Too bad they never gave us the 2.0 version of that game.
>>
I just wanted a upgrade with the same style of tenkaichi 3 I just enjoyed survival using each char
>>
Out of the following characters, pick who you'd want the most from each pair.

-Broly or Kale

-Gogeta or Vegito

-Adult/Mystic Gohan or Future Gohan

-Videl or Chichi

-Yamcha or Tien

-Pikkon or Tapion

-17 or 16

-Kid Buu or Super Buu

-SSJB or SSJ4(installs or separate character, you decide)

-Goku Black or Turles

-Mecha Frieza or Meta Cooler

-Bojack or Hatchiyack

-Goten and Trunks or Gotenks

-Launch or Bulma

-Ginyu or Salza
>>
>>380897407
Broly
Gogeta
Mystic Gohan
Chichi
Tien
Pikkon
Super Buu(if he's Buuhan with a combination of Piccolo/Gotenks/Gohan movesets) if not, then Kid Buu
SSJ4
Black
Cooler
Hatchiyack
Gotenks
Launch
Salza
>>
>>380897407
broly
vegito
mystic
chichi
yamcha
tapion
super buu
turles
mecha frieza if theres already a cooler
bojack
gotenks
bulma
ginyu
>>
Who's the kaiju with the purple on his shoulder pads? I remember him from a Dragonball game I played but I know I've never seen the movie he's from.
>>
Also HQ of OP?
>>
>>380899929
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnui57_AJSw

this dude? hildegarn
>>
>>380899929
Hirudegarn Second Form.
>>
>>380900306
It was Hatchiyak but he doesn't seem to have a big form. So it musta been Hildegarn.
>>
File: 1495254569465.png (89KB, 1328x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1495254569465.png
89KB, 1328x1140px
>>380894749
>What is your expected roster?
>Who do you want to see most in the game?
future trunks, gotenks, bulma, 18, 16, beerus, angel girl
>>
>>380897407
Broly
Vegito
Mystic
Chi Chi
Tien
Pikkon
Super Buu
SSJ4
Black
Cooler
Neither
Gotenks
Neither
Ginyu
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.