[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"21 days"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Dear /v/, did you "culturaly enrich" your gaming expiraince with newly released game "21 days"?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/607660/21_Days/
>>
(from the store page)
"21 Days is a simulation adventure game in which you can experience the life of syrian refugees. Main character is a syrian man named Mohammed Shenu who escaped from Syria to western europe. Becoming Mohammed Shenu for 21days, you have to manage money, time, hunger and mental status. You may experience the life of refugees who keep their body and soul with only a faint hope. From now on, you are Mohammed Shenu.

Mohammed Shenu is a Syrian who just arrived in western europe. He has luckily been granted 'refugee status'. However, this is not where story ends. He has his wife Warda and his son Abdul on their way to europe. Fortunately according to 'The Principle of the Unity of the Family'(UNHCR), he and his family can both live together in europe with refugee status, only if they finally come to arrive europe. So, Mohammed now has to earn money to send them money necessary for evacuation."

You cannot make this shit up.
>>
Mama Merkel invited me

*rapes 3 year old*

The End
>>
>>380894664
Why is he fat ? Is he hidding bomb under his cloths ?
>>
why didn't he go to turkey or saudi arabia or jordan
>>
>>380894878
>be "Syrian" "refugee"
>Actually be worthless nig-nog or some other shite
>rape white womyn
>kill infidels
>steal stuff
>get money from state instead of getting thrown out

Oh wow, finally a rapefugee + terrorfugee game.
>>
>>380894664
Can I play the easy mode where I start in north africa, pay a human trafficer $1500 and he boats me 2km off the coast where Soros NGO boats pick me up and bring me to italy?
>>
>>380894878
>has to earn money to send them money necessary for evacuation
I don't get this kind of planning. Wouldn't it be more productive to come as an entire family? Isn't there all kinds of things that can go wrong for your family if you're leaving them in a war zone? How would you even send money to them? And once they have the money how are you expecting them to use it?
>>
>shitty lazy flat color graphics
Who would have guessed
>>
>>380897171
they don't accept many refugees
>>
>>380894664
NO I SAY NO, DONT, YOU DO NOT
pls for the love of god dont give this any attention, dont talk about it, just let it be, and never make it famous, pls you fuckin idiots dont give this liberal idiot even one second of attention
SAGE, yes here and now im anouncing my sage, SAGE SAGE SAGE
>>
>>380894664
Are some of the words blocked out because the protagonist has a poor grasp on their language? That's actually a pretty cool mechanic, and one that would only work in a text-based game.
>>
>>380899445
Final Fantasy X did this with the Al Bhed language.
>>
Is there a mini game for making nail bombs in his spare time?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.