[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone tell me what these fuckers are upto? Why did have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: 2NhiI9V.jpg (54KB, 682x370px) Image search: [Google]
2NhiI9V.jpg
54KB, 682x370px
Can someone tell me what these fuckers are upto? Why did have have no showing at E3?

Are they done making videogames like Konami now?
>>
>literally release a game a year ago
>REEEE HURRY UP
>>
>>380887636

They are making another souls-like that will get all the "enthusiast" dicks wet even though they have been roughly the same game for about 4 times now.
>>
>>380887636
literally the best switch exclusive
>>
>>380887636
another souls-like because that's the only thing that's gonna make them money, given that they're talentless hacks
>>
- Dark Fantasy game
- Reboot, rumored to be Armored Core
- "Weird" game that From hasn't explored before

The fact that they were not at E3 means they arent rushing a Bloodborne sequel, which is a good thing.
>>
>>380887636
TGS. Was bloodborne announced at E3?
>>
>>380887636
They put out something annually since 2009 and just wrapped up their most popular series. It's okay for them to slow down. There was clearly a lot of passion behind the Souls series and now that it's done they're lightening the pace.
>>
>>380887841
>>380887938

Sauce? I'm hearing it will be Switch exclusive. Is it true?
>>
next armored core
>>
>>380887841
5, actually
>>
doesn't majority of japan devs show their shit on tokyo show and not the transx and sjw show ?
>>
>>380888046
Yes.
>>
>>380887938
Some of the most talented individuals in gaming desu senpai.
>>
>>380888290
Yes, but 80% of /v/ is casual scum so they wouldn't know this.
>>
>>380887636
you know they'll keep milking the souls games and all their other IP's are on hold
>>
>>380888082

Please don't.
>>
>>380888058
Yes. It's Mario Souls.
>>
>>380887636
Wait for TGS you retard.
>>
>>380887841
Only the DaS sequels were the same as DaS, but what do you expect when they are direct sequels?

Bloodborne/Des were only similar to them as any soulslike game is similar to each other.
>>
>>380888290
>>380888430

>having such shit memory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9oYVFH8eKo
>>
>>380887636
If they are making another exclusive with Sony, I'm guessing its probably early 2019 or late 2018, so that's why it didn't get shown off. Sony didn't want to show things that are really far off other than maybe Spiderman but Insomniac made it sound like that could be at least may or June 2018.
>>
>>380887636
I really just want a armored core game and maybe some kind of kingsfield that plays much better
>>
>>380887783
>there's like 20 armored core games in existence
>REEEEEE HURRY UP AND MAKE ME ANOTHER ARMORED CORE
>MY LIFE SUCKS I WANT TO BE A FUCKING GUNDAM PILOT GOGOGOGOGO

I don't think it's soulsfags
I think it's just fromfags in general
>>
>>380887938
>make not just the game but the whole sub-genre of the decade
>talentless hacks

Tho I aggree with you that Miyazaki himself is the real talent behind From Soft. Without him From is a pretty avarage company.
>>
>>380889183
ACfags forget how for more than a decade they got yearly(or sometimes even more frequent) AC releases. They literally are the CoD audience of mech games.
>>
>>380889335
>but the whole sub-genre of the decade
>last AC was published in 2013
kys
>>
>>380888646
>>380887841
Reminder that only Namco forced From to make DaS sequels because of their agreement and Miyazaki was heavily againts making DaS a single sequel.
>>
>don't release games for a year
>HURR WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DONE??
OP I hope you realize how retarded you sound, for your own sake.
>>
>>380887636
Development takes time. Calm your fucking autism.
>>
definitely not a souls game, Miyazaki confirmed it. And it's the obvious course of the future, souls has been exhausted for now. Releasing another Souls game will spiral the company into the hole because of repetitiveness. They are either reviving armored core or making something pretty fresh.
>>
>>380887636
Bloodborne was in development for 3 years
>>
>>380890012
>be a dumb nigger
>HURR DURRR HURRR MEMES AND BUZZWORDS

I hope you realize how much of a retarded nigger you sound, for your own sake.
>>
>>380890419
There's three projects, one is definitely an armoured core probably with vr capability. Another is a Sony exclusive and the other is the next souls like though it could well deviate more from the formula than any previous title. There is a small chance they are porting BB though, since a multiplat non sequel soulslike seems likely.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.