[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the spinoff game is more fun than the source

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (1MB, 1000x895px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1000x895px
>tfw the spinoff game is more fun than the source
>>
>>380887189
how is SMD ? is it good? I never played sky just darkness or time and the first one.

I played it until the salamence part and then dropped it because I used Sylveon on a former mission. But the game felt really really slow. I mean on the other titels you became directly after 1 hour a team.
>>
pic unrelated?
>>
>>380887532
I can't put my finger on it, but Super just feels weaker to Explorers and Rescue Team. It's weird, it brought everything back from the older games and blended them well. I think it has to do with the fact that
>the plot doesn't seem as good
>you get too many OP things (like Sylveon and Salamence) way early in the game
>Bosses pretty much need items to beat, items are OP
>Basic Attacks are useless only doing 5 damage at a time, they're existence is questionable unlike in the first 2 lines where they scaled in damage to your stats
It's not a bad game at all. I'd even say it's Gates to Infinity done right. They even made it where switching your team around for every mission is easy and useful. But it's also not really very fun when there's no reason to clear a dungeon, just doing the missions.
>>
>>380888480
to add, the mission select interface is a fucking mess, especially when looking at the map selection is a travesty when divided onto 5 different continents. Also the connection orb's relation star chart is a fucking chore to navigate, almost purely an aesthetic design.
>>
>>380888480
the op stuff are in every game, just like the bosses
And the plot is better structured, just more of the same
Its feel weaker because brings nothing new to the series, beside the pointless megaevolution
>>
Pokemon does this in general

>Mystery Dungeon
>Snap
>Pinball
>Pokken
>>
>>380889076
>>Snap
>1 game
>fans begged Pokemon Company to bring it back for WiiU
>they had to add a photo mode in S/M to quell those fans
I wouldn't count that personally
>>
>>380888480
>>380888762
>>380888993

Well so I will gve it another shot. Really sad that there is no vc injection for n3ds.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.