[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We create our own video games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

I want a video game that focuses on wars in Africa in the 1800's mainly focusing on the Zulu warriors in battles against the British such as The Battle of Isandlwana.

However I would like it instead if we incorporated white European women to fight alongside the Zulu tribe to show the struggle they had to face just as much as the men did against the evil British.
>>
>>380881579
bump
>>
nice bait man
>>
File: 1494736070737.jpg (405KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1494736070737.jpg
405KB, 750x1334px
>>380881579
Sounds like whitewashing to me you racist.

I do like the idea of inserting strong African women to fight along their male Zulu warriors though.

Surely /v/ is alright with this?
>>
WE
>>
>>380882360
WUZ
>>
>>380882406
ZULU
>>
>>380882461
AND
>>
realtalk that movie with batman butler boy was really good
>>
File: 1456637040953.jpg (279KB, 877x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1456637040953.jpg
279KB, 877x1149px
>>
Wow guess I'm the only one with passion and ideas to make my own games without anybody objecting I guess I'll get right on this project.

Don't worry my aunt that works at Ubisoft will love this.
>>
>>380882124
This anon is right. Adding European women to this game would be cultural appropriation anon be sure to leave out the white European women and instead incorporate strong African women.

In fact make 50% of all the Warriors females. Trust me gamers will love it!
>>
>>380882124
>bouncing tribal tittes
>>
>>380881579
I'm not that familiar with African history. I guess I'd just find Native Americans a bit more interesting, or at least I'm more familiar with them and so can think up more ideas. Fight with other tribes, hunt over the same forests, follow ancestor rights to gain the powers of spirits, watch the European invasion happen, choose to fight or even negotiate with them.

Actually, that idea has some interesting potential merit. Native Americans didn't typically have the same traditional thoughts on land ownership, and so I've heard that there were cases of, say, a warband running into a hunting party while raiding, and both leaving each other alone, because they weren't interfering with each other. It would certainly be strange, and different, to have the ability to hunt and explore be unrelated to how well you can fight off enemies.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.