[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monster Hunter World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

>Game has excellent new features and upgrades while still having the core combat system. Less bloating and quality of life improvements

>It will be PS4 exclusive in Japan and it will have exclusive content

What went so right?
>>
>quality of life improvements
Is this the new hot buzzword for casualization?
>>
>>380878931
That Monster has a nice mouth OwO
>>
A crossover with Bloodborne would be nice.
>>
>It's finally off of Nintendo platforms

Best news. Please never go back.
>>
>>380879143
casualization is a buzzword though.
>>
File: 1468889592034.jpg (154KB, 640x1103px) Image search: [Google]
1468889592034.jpg
154KB, 640x1103px
>>380863012
Its so painfully apparent that its mostly 3rd gen shitters that know nothing about marketing or economics memeing about
>"it will be a flop"
>"dude moving while using potion lmao xd"
Monster Hunter is not known as a high grossing game in Japan either. They earn most of their money from licencing, sponsors and marketing built through the original fandom for the series.
If you hate the new game so much (even without playing it) don't buy it and stick to the monster hunter game you like the most (most likely Tri with a wii-mote)
>>
>>380879143
It was confirmed from one of the devs that healing while moving wasn't put in for casualization, but to better compensate for the fact that you can't move between zones anymore and monsters follow you.
>>
>>380881073
LOL of course thats what he would say. Thats damage control for you.

God I cant belive MH is dead. At least it had a good run though.
>>
>>380881332
Try harder
>>
>>380882523
You try harder, shill.
>>
File: Thunderjaw_1.jpg (49KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
Thunderjaw_1.jpg
49KB, 590x332px
>mfw robot dinosaurs from Horizon are in the PS4 version

Will /v/ ever recover?
>>
>>380878931
>It will be PS4 exclusive in Japan and it will have exclusive content
why the fuck is this the case? I was planning on picking up the PC version, is there atg least going to be crossplay?
>>
>>380883074
Would make more sense than some of the shit we get in Frontier. Also XX has an elder dragon made out of scrap metal.
>>
>>380883275
Atoraru-Ka's mech is called Atoraru-Ka's Nest. The mantis built it out of artillery and scraps, it ain't an elder dragon nor is it even alive
>>
File: 1266703863197.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1266703863197.png
6KB, 400x400px
>your screen is constantly filled with neon glowing bugs ordering you where to go
>it's a core game "feature"
>>
>>380883665
It's actually an option you Babydick faggot.
>>
File: nest.jpg (230KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nest.jpg
230KB, 900x1200px
>>380883523
here is the source on the mech's name by the way. It was also confirmed the Atoraru Ka you encounter are all female. I'm still mad the monster didn't get two armors for each phase like Nark did
>>
>>380881073
Wow Capcom confirmed that it's not casualized at all and the game is amazing and super cool?

I love MHW now!
>>
>>380881073
I can't believe someone browsing /v/ in *current year* can fall in such an obvious corporate trap.
You're supposed to have seen that PR talk a million time you know ?
>>
File: runningheal.webm (3MB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
runningheal.webm
3MB, 1080x608px
>>380878931
>while still having the core combat system
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.