[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STALKER : Noises of the zone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
Just saw this, what does /v/ think of it?
So far it just looks like a non clunky STALKER with better graphics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycXFy4arTDs
>>
Too twitchy
>>
>>380876707
shitty try at a quick cashgrab
>>
>>380876707
The guy has no right to call it a stalker game legally. It's literally just some dude who's modded cryengine into looking like stalker. It's basically a mod that this guy wants to sell as a full release, he hasn't even got a kickstarter or anything because he'd get into legal trouble, he's asking people to support the development of the game through fucking facebook.

Yeah I just don't think much will come of this mate.
>>
>>380876707
the graphics are nice, the weapon sounds are a deal breaker.
>>
>>380876707
>no inventory

Anyway, what happened to Escape From Tarkov.
>>
>>380878263
You mean Escape from Pay2win?
>>
>>380878263
>what happened to Escape From Tarkov?
It's a pay2win deathmatch FPS. The entire game in its current state is going into a deathmatch map, looting everything you can, killing anyone you meet (and looting them, too), then exiting the PVP zone to hoard gear that you can use the next time you go into deathmatch. There's no open world, and the maps are small. There's no interactivity between players beyond shooting at each other. Because the whole game revolves around hoarding resources in your stash, and paying more money when you buy early access gives you a bigger stash size, folks are calling it pay2win shit, which it is.
>>
>>380876707
I honestly prefer the actual stalker over this.
Just because you made the guns look a little better does not make up for the lack of global lighting, and a SHIT ton of other things.
To put it simply crysis with a paint job of stalker, does not a stalker make.
The gameplay, the best parts of stalker are missing.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.