[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hate the be that guy, but just got my hands on a n3DS and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1430182607937.jpg (233KB, 960x731px) Image search: [Google]
1430182607937.jpg
233KB, 960x731px
hate the be that guy, but just got my hands on a n3DS and it's the first time i own a nintendo product and i'm kind of lost
what are some fun games?
i'm into arpg (souls), roguelike(sunless sea), rhythm(guitar hero), fps, rpg, sim, card games, metroidvanias
or maybe if anyone has like of those lists from /v/ with gems or essential games to play for 3ds
>>
>>380876212
Link Between Worlds, Animal Crossing New Leaf and Mario 3d Land are some of the best 3ds games, I think.
>>
>>380877168
lik between worlds sounds good also there's oot and mm also
>>
which monster hunter is better
4u or generations?
>>
>>380876212
metroid prime hunters is a ds game and thus is compatible with 3ds
i had to look it up but there's a miku game on 3ds and i think it's a rhythm game, Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX
as far as rpgs, there are tons of them. etrian odyssey untold and the other eo games, bravely default and the sequels, fire emblem games, dragon quest, pokemon, yokai watch, xenoblade, smt, mario and luigi, monster hunter, there are a bunch of final fantasy ports to ds and 3ds, honestly i could go on and on
>>
File: 3ds-recs-jan-2017.jpg (4MB, 1497x5792px) Image search: [Google]
3ds-recs-jan-2017.jpg
4MB, 1497x5792px
>>380876212
>>
>>380878136
Just hack it and play both
>>
>>380878512
>bravely default and the sequels
whoops, i meant sequel, not sequels
>>
>>380878136
UUUU
>>
>>380878640
in senran kagura just fap fuel or is it actually a fun game?
>>
>>380878973
i have no idea, i'm not into that kind of gameplay and cute girls do nothing for me if i can't play as a guy and romance them, so i didn't bother with it
>>
>>380876212
How the fuck do you buy a console without looking first what games it has that could interest you?
I personally use my 3DS to play NDS and GBA games mostly but I'm playing Virtue's Last Reward at the moment.
You can't go wrong with MH4U and SMTIV I guess.
>>
>>380879101
oh well, thanks for the list btw, that helps a lot
>>
>>380879180
But my favorite game for 3DS was Mario 3D Land
>>
>>380876212
>rhythm
Theayrhythm is great, but the greatest rhythm games ever made are three little games for the DS called Elite Beat Agents and Ouendan 1 & 2. Might be kinda hard to track down, but if you're gonna hack your 3DS, you could always pirate them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.