[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SNES Flash Drives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Cart1.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Cart1.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Has anyone ever used one of these? I'm looking to get one soon but I am unsure which to get.

Related; what looks the best so far. Though it doesn't seem to play Metroid, so that's a big hit against it.
>>
>>380875978
I own this exact cartridge but in black shell, it does play super metroid.
It's great but my snes is dead so the display port or w/e behind it is all damaged so I need a new snes, which is impossible.
Was thinking about those chinese snes consoles that play nes too.
>>
>>380875978
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Super_NES_enhancement_chips#List_of_Super_NES_games_that_use_enhancement_chips

^Any game on that list you can't play on a Super Everdrive. SED has optional DSP support for DSP1,2,3,4 games.

There is another one, SD2SNES which supports
BS-X memory map / Satellaview base unit registers (clock)
DSP1 / 1b
DSP2
DSP3
DSP4
ST-010
Cx4
MSU1
S-RTC
but is significantly more expensive. I have a basic SED and just emulate any games that use enhancement chips.
>>
>>380876671
If you're gonna get a clone console, get the Super Retro Trio. It has the best compatibility rate and it plays Genesis games. It isn't an emubox either so that's a plus
>>
>>380877838
the ms1 is a new shit that comes with the sd2snes flashcard designed with help of byuu, the creator of higan.

is desingned to make snes to play mp3, videos and more stuff. not needed but is a big plus to make hacks or make ports of games like dragon lair.

afaik sd2snes is the best snes flashcart since support everything except Fx1/2

pretty expensive thou.
>>
>>380878631
SD2SNES still doesn't support SA1, which is a big kicker since Kirby and Mario RPG used those.
>>
>>380878910
Well what about superufo. If you have a game with the same chip you can play a rom that uses it. Right?
>>
>>380880151
yep, with SOME chips, however some chips require the exact same game, defeating the purpose.
>>
>>380880896
I have
mario rpg, starfox, yoshi island, kirby super star, mmx2/3(jap) and mario kart.

so everything should work.
>>
>>380881217
it could be handy if, for instance, you were able to get a bunch of Japanese SFC games for cheap, but wanted to play them in English with the US ROMs.
>>
>>380881434
that's my Idea I want to buy it to play some games that are only fantranslated english/spanish

or to play some hacks like that mmx3 one where you play with zero all the time..
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.