[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hmm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Autism.png (31KB, 816x373px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.png
31KB, 816x373px
Hmm
>>
>>380872978
PMD Explorers of time is honestly one of my favorite games
>>
Fuck this guy. Explorers of Sky is probably my favorite game, I replay it once a year. Switch PMD hopefully soon.
>>
>>380872978
Isn't Explorers of Sky just a better version of Time and Darkness? I had Time, and that was the fucking dopest shit.
>>
File: Untitled.png (32KB, 653x116px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
32KB, 653x116px
>Got shitty reviews because it's a third version
>But time and darkness also got mediocre reviews
It's hard being a PMD game
>>
>>380875042
>user score: 8.7
What the fuck
>>
>the music is OK but repetitive, most sound is bad
This made me the most angry out of all of them. PMD has some of the best music in video games, not to mention that it's not repetitive at all, there's a fuck ton of tracks
>>
How is super? Actually I hate the fact that you can't evolve until after main story. Who is a good partner for bulbasaur?
>>
>>380872978
lool fuck them
>>
>>380872978
I don't get the 4.9 number
They're considering presentation value way more than the others?
>>
>>380875717
As if arbitrary numeric scores wasn't a retarded enough system, the final score isn't even an average of them.
>>
>>380872978

>normies can't into Mystery Dungeon

DELETE THIS!!!!!!!
>>
>>380875448
Saying PMD has the best music in videogames is going too far, while I agree the music itself is ace, I can recognize tons of inspiration from various 90's game tracks which I am also really fond of, while others get earrape status after the 100th time.

We can all agree games 20 years ago had much more inspired music, and let's be glad GF was enlightened enough to see it.
>>
>>380872978
Gameplay-wise PMD is pretty fucking shitty and even more repetitive compared to other roguelikes or dungeon crawlers, it's some sort of super simple awkard in-between with zero depth in it aside inventory managing.
It may have the best story you could think of (which it really isn't if you think about it and remove the "for a pokémon game" glasses), but the gameplay itself can get boring after a short while since everything boils down to getting to X floor or the bottom of the dungeon.

The points in the review are wrong though, it made improvements, the graphics are good and animations are also good because you need very short ones to not make everything a chore, the music is fantastic.
>>
I played PMD Explorers of Darkness when I was younger. It was one of my favorite games. Should I play the others, or just play Explorer of Sky and accept that as the best?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.