[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is the story in this game going to work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: metroid-prime-4-e1497381058373.jpg (53KB, 1206x700px) Image search: [Google]
metroid-prime-4-e1497381058373.jpg
53KB, 1206x700px
>End of Metroid Prime 3: You destroy the planet Phhaze and any trace of Phazon left in the galaxy

>End of Metroid Fusion: You destroy every X parasite and Samus is technicall yht elast "Metroid" in existence due to having Metroid DNA

I understand Federation Force has Sylux taking a newly hatched baby Metroid at the end but that still doesn't explain how it got there and how they are going to tie in the Phazon part of the Metroid Prime series if it's totally eradicated.
>>
Prime 4 is working title
I expect the final title not to have the word prime in it
They called it prime 4 so that people knew what to expect in terms of gameplay
>>
File: Delano_7_MP3.png (446KB, 796x448px) Image search: [Google]
Delano_7_MP3.png
446KB, 796x448px
Surprise Phazon reserves being used by Sylux
>>
>>380864480
Actually I'd expect it not to have the number 4 it. Like Metroid Prime: Resurrection or something
>>
>>380864128
>and Samus is technicall yht elast "Metroid" in existence due to having Metroid DNA
lol no why is this shit so widespread still in 2017?
Sakamoto said Samus got her original DNA back when she absorbed the SA-X, she has no metroid blood in her anymore
>>
>>380864128
>story
who fucking cares, I'm wondering how they're gonna do the controls
80% of people who played the Trilogy prefer the motion controls. can they emulate that with the joycons?
>>
>>380864907
Yes.
>>
space pirates fucking shit up as always
>>
>>380864128
Galaxy is a big place, you can always find some scary shit if you look hard enough.
>>
>>380864907
Ye, in fact I'v e heard people say the Switch joycon motion controls are better than Wii remotes with motion plus attachments.

I bet they will have the standard lock-on/gamecube controls for handheld and pro controller use, and the motion controls for those who prefer that.
>>
>>380864761
She still contains Metroid DNA, it's just inactive so she no longer has Metroid-like properties.
>>
>>380864907
The joycons can emulate the pointer controls, although it works with gyro rather than IR.
>>
>>380864128
There's no point in worrying about it, Prime has always been fanfiction-tier. Enjoy it for the gameplay.
>>
>>380865137
I'm gonna be playing with the pro controller then
>>
File: 1473642304520.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473642304520.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
I'm never a graphics whore but shit, Prime 1-3 still look great today, I can't wait to see Prime 4 in HD, it's going to look so fucking sexy.
>>
>>380864128
Federation Force shows Sylux stealing a Metroid hatchling. The story will probably have nothing to do with Phazon.
>>
>>380865314
Nope she no longer had metroid DNA.

http://www.metroid-database.com/features/faq4.php#stage04

Question 41
>>
File: 3f2.jpg (368KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
3f2.jpg
368KB, 3000x3000px
>>380865454
>Fanfiction tier story
>barely any dialogue

You can't even make a point of the series having bad narrative because it does not exist, 90% of the story on the Prime games are fed to you through the environment and scanning visor.

Back to your threads sonyponi.
>>
There's a possibility that other planets may have been infected with Phazon before Tallon IV, although Metroid Prime itself certainly can't make an appearance. Metroid Prime 4 is probably a working title anyway, it basically tells fans it's a 3D Metroid game with a first-person perspective.
>>
new protag will be sylux ,he was too much show for just being a gimmick (federation force , corruption )
>>
>>380864574
Then 15 years later comes Prometheroid and then Metroid: Covenant
>>
>>380864128
>Galactic Federation is now hunting down Samus as she is technically the last Metroid
>Sylux is also being hunted for having the last Metroid
>>
>>380866223
>forgetting the only game he's actually in
>>
>>380865889
Killing Phaaze removed all phazon though
>>
>>380864907
I'd rather just have dual analogue
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.