[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some games that let me lose?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170616-232334.jpg (117KB, 961x517px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170616-232334.jpg
117KB, 961x517px
What are some games that let me lose?
>>
Fire Emblem
>>
Spec Ops: The Line
>>
It's so easy to spam the dodge button though. How can you lose?
>>
Dark Souls
>>
>>380861541
dying is not the only way to fail

you can easily let target flee, or fail marking it or killing wrong orc by accident
there are ways to fail, good thing they let it be even more of an impact since army is something you can customize better

herding orcs going to be more fun
>>
>>380861370
I mean that sounds in cool at face value, but you gotta remember how this kind of shit works in other games, and how those games are not triple A titles. So that pretty much means no mission in the game is important except the few actual story missions that are impossible to fail.
I don't see how it can go any other way. I hate this. That single sentence LITERALLY lost me about 20% of the hype I had.
>>
>>380861825
I think they simply made it possible to lose your army potential conquering stuff, so you have to rebuild your troops if you fail
>>
>>380861664
Consequence of failure is just a short walk from the bonfire.
>>
How is this any different from the system in the original game, where dying was already canon?
>>
>>380861825
The first game was probably just them showing off their nemesis system, and with the bamham combat and the trait system tough orcs were more of a chore than a challenge. I would rather have to be an orc that has to risk being gimped by the trait system.
>>
>>380861370
what stops me from reloading when it looks like i'm about to fail
>>
File: IMG_1898_wm.jpg (189KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1898_wm.jpg
189KB, 1600x1200px
>>380862832
Nothing obviously, but if you're reloading this game then you're one of the biggest plebs to have graced this board.
>>
File: 1487556904164.jpg (101KB, 361x655px) Image search: [Google]
1487556904164.jpg
101KB, 361x655px
>>380863025
>rube playing the tolkien game that shits on everything tolkien ever stood for calling others plebs
>>
>>380861370
Your life.
>>
>>380863686
I pirated it, and what would make him a pleb for reloading this particular game is how easy it is.
>>
>>380862097
Dark Souls is the only game that gets it right. No save option, the game saves constantly.

I think I lost a million souls and god know how much humanity.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.