[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4E 201

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 267
Thread images: 46

File: Ulfric Stormcloak.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ulfric Stormcloak.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
It's been a few years, now that the dust has settled maybe we can try to answer a hard question.

Does Skyrim belongs to the Nords?
>>
File: 1484060044024.png (170KB, 514x524px) Image search: [Google]
1484060044024.png
170KB, 514x524px
all these years, and I never picked a side.
fuck the imperials and fuck the stormcloacks too.. and especially, fuck the thalmor.
>>
It did even under the empire Ulfric was a puppet
>>
File: 1439372959811.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1439372959811.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>380857090
>fuck the imperials and fuck the stormcloacks too
I suppose you took the independent route then?
>>
When I was younger I thought siding with the Imperials was right because they looked cool and were more organized. When I got older I thought siding with the Stormcloaks was right because the Imperials are trying to tell them who they can and can't worship, and I thought they were pussies for submitting to the Thalmor. Now that I'm twenty-five I realize that siding with the Stormcloaks and helping them win does nothing but weaken Skyrim and piss off the Thalmor. A few years after the events of the game, Skyrim would be overrun by a massive Thalmor retaliation army and under a much more brutal and controlling operation. The empire would also be weakened, too much to have any chance of resisting the Thalmor. However, siding with the Empire unifies Skyrim again, and strengthens the Empire as a whole, possibly enough to attempt a rebellion against Thalmor rule in a decade or so. Basically, siding with the Empire is the only way to actually save Skyrim, which is ironically the goal of the Stormcloaks.
>>
>>380857716
>re-annexing Skyrim strengthens the Empire
Oh great, another province to maintain.

We can't even make our ends meet here in the Imperial City, but sure, let's export crap to Skyrim for some reason.

Skyrim is a frozen shit hole. The Empire would be better off simply focusing on Cyrodill instead of wasting money on them. They should pick quality over quantity for once, having all of their troops nearby and centered would make their defense more effective.

Whatever resources they can get from Skyrim, they can simply buy them, probably using the money they saved from maintaining an occupying force constantly dealing with rebellious locals.
>>
>>380856530
I think the smart option is to just walk to the high elves house and burn down there kingdom by yourself, i mean, whos going to stop you after you have max everything?
>>
>>380858406
>they should pick quality over quantity
>let's abandon Skyrim and use basic Imperial humans in our army instead of strong, hearty Nord warriors
You kind of defeated your own argument there.
>>
>>380856530
Yes, but the Reach belongs to the Reachmen.
>>
>>380858692
Nords are fearsome warriors, but they are usually poorly equipped for the job. The people of Skyrim are a poor and humble people.

The Imperials can better equip their mass troops, making up for the lack of natural fighting skill.

If you have lost the logistic war, you most certainly lose the war too.
>>
>>380856530
When I finished the civil war quest line I felt nothing but regret because I sided with the Stormcloaks
>>
>>380856530
>belongs
>>
>>380859430
Yeah discipline is what matters. The nords have lost their unique schtick of shouting. And why use sub-par nords when you can use god tier Orcs?
>>
Skyrim belongs to the Thalmor.
>>
>>380859883
The Orcas have been expanding outside Orsinium since the fall of the Empire. Why die against Elves when you can take land in High Rock and Skyrim?

Also, the Nords haven't lost the ability to Shout, they've always had it but few ever try, and even fewer master it. Ulfric trained for a small portion of his life and even then he only gained power over a few shouts.
>>380859771
The only thing I regret is there are no public beheadings of all the people locked in the Solitude penthouse. And Balgruuf. I wish the PC could sway his loyalty.
>>
File: 1497675308469.jpg (686KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497675308469.jpg
686KB, 1920x1080px
>>380858406
>not fighting tooth and nail for every inch of land
>not being a true imperial

>>380859883
There's Orc holds in Skyrim though.
>>
>>380860539
>>380860305
It's the orc strongholds expanding that the Imperial Orc soldiers join the legions to escape, because it's tribal shit with an alpha male and wives and cucks. So both orc men and women want to not be a wife or a cuck.

And they've lost it at large, the population in general will not offer the ability to shout.
>>
Skyrim belongs to whoever is strongest.
>>
Reminder that the player character is a literal demigod so siding with the Stormcloaks gives them a much better chance at taking on the Thalmor after kicking out the Empire.
>>
>>380861252
Or if you want to kick Thalmor teeth in you should be lending your strength to the stronger side.
>>
>>380861394
Not when the stronger side is more concerned with kissing their ass.
>>
File: TESV_Emperor.png (260KB, 288x531px) Image search: [Google]
TESV_Emperor.png
260KB, 288x531px
>>380856530
Better question, was killing the Emperor a good thing?
>>
File: Imperial_Trigger.jpg (79KB, 465x726px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial_Trigger.jpg
79KB, 465x726px
>>380856530
Yes, Ulfric is based. Imperials have to go back. When they send their people they aren't sending their best. Fuck the Thalmor.
>>
>>380861640
That's just the result of the political climate.
For comparison the Nords are goatfucking tribal muslims living out in mud huts, yeah they'll defy the Thalmor but they'll just live in their own filth forever.
The Empire may be peaceful with the Thalmor for now, but they're destined to fight again and they'll do better when they do as they're a functional civilization.
>>
>>380861798
I think it was implied that would have been a good thing for the Empire but not sure, maybe some anon here knows better
>>
File: 1428286733368.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1428286733368.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>380857313

H-haha...of course, i became the high-king myself...
Fuck you Todd
>>
Stormcloaks = /pol/
Imperials = 4chan
Thalmor = Reddit
>>
>>380856530
No. Skyrim belongs to whoever the Empire belongs to. If they're strong enough, they would secede, but since they're dumb snowniggers that cling to we wuz Talos n shiet they would never be capable of doing it.
>>
>>380862475
The Dragonborn has no claim to the throne.

>b-b-but you're a Dragonborn!
Meaningless ever since Martin Septim sacrificed himself in Oblivion.
>>
>>380861996
>That's just the result of the political climate.

No, it's the result of centuries of poor Empire leadership. This will not change.

Round 2 will only begin when the Thalmor are ready as the Imperials lack the initiative required to break the peace. They'll get rekt even harder then.
>>
>>380862694
Tiber had no claim to anything either, didn't stop him. Besides who's gonna argue with the Dragonborn?
>>
Skyrim belongs to my dick.
No lizard or cat man will be spared!
>>
>>380862694
Yes, and then the empire got in the hands of greedy, degenerate faggots who got cucked by elves and now they want to cuck Skyrim as well.

Fuck the nu-empire, I'd rather side with Ulfric.
>>
>>380862982
If they're cucks and can wreck the nords what does that make the nords? Demi-cucks?
>>
>>380862948
>man
Kill yourself
>>
>>380862792
Tiber had the Numidium and CHIM.
>>
>>380863102
I'm going to fuck men and you can't stop me!
>>
>>380863093
They never wrecked Nords. The empire let them waltz in. Skyrim never had a chance to fight them out like Hammerfell.
>>
>>380863221
Not the thalmor, the Empire. The ones you called cucks, remember?
>>
>>380863093

>and can wreck the nords

not in my playthrough buddy
>>
File: 250px-Sandor_Clegane_HBO.jpg (48KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Sandor_Clegane_HBO.jpg
48KB, 250x375px
>>380857090
>>
>>380862475
I always wondered why that was never an option.

Weren't the Emperors usually a dynasty of dragonborns? Wasn't Uriel Septim VII dragonborn?

>>380862694
Well, obviously Martin must have had a bastard son, one that would continue the lineage of dragonborns, enough so that one of them ends up captured in the Skyrim border and taken to Helgen to be executed.

Or are there other ways of becoming dragonborn?

And what are the legitimate claims to the throne of High King? Given the player's hero status amongst the people and its influence over the politics of Skyrim, I would say it would more than fair than to least legitimize its claim to the throne, and then debate/fight the other people who have legitimate claims too.
>>
>>380863221
They wrecked Ulfric in the war though.
>>
>>380863364

Uriel Septim VII was no direct descendent of Tiber Septim.
>>
>>380863364
No. Just the most well known dynasty.
Fucking snake people from china were emperors for a time.
>>
>>380863548
>>380863557
Well, you get the idea...

It is not unheard for dragonborns to be emperors. Because of their powers, it is almost desirable to have one as emperor too.
>>
>>380863364
>Well, obviously Martin must have had a bastard son, one that would continue the lineage of dragonborns, enough so that one of them ends up captured in the Skyrim border and taken to Helgen to be executed.
What the hell stop being retarded. The Dragonborn isn't preset to be a human.

>Or are there other ways of becoming dragonborn?
Obviously. Dragonborns predate the Septim bloodline.

>Given the player's hero status amongst the people and its influence over the politics of Skyrim, I would say it would more than fair than to least legitimize its claim to the throne
TDB isn't preset as a Nord so no, they can't be the High King. Plus they have no army to usurp the throne like Ulfric did.
>>
>>380863815
>What the hell stop being retarded. The Dragonborn isn't preset to be a human.
What do you mean I can't marry a Khajiit and have a litter of little cat dragonborn babies?
>>
>>380863815
except the dragonborn from skyrim is a nord, just like nerevarine from morrowind is a dunmer.
Stop lying
>>
>>380863815
Only Nords can be High Kings?

Is there any precedent to change this rule during a crisis that could very well define the end and the beginning of an era?
>>
>>380863742
>Because of their powers
Many of the Emperors never saw battle. Fighting prowess is far from the priority of the emperor.

And again, after Martin's sacrifice there is no need for the Dragonborn emperors.

>>380863962
Khajiit and Argonians can't interbreed.

>>380864090
No.
>>
>>380863815
Also you don't need an army to usurp kings in a nordic traditional challenge. stop lying
>>
>>380862694
> lead the imperial army to victory over stromcloaks
> saved the entire fucking world from alduin, the eater of the world
> historically dragonborns with great power such as the last dragonborn have been emperors for humanity
The question is not whether he has claim or not, the real question is would anyone human ever not support you being the emperor.
At the very least you would have the support of the imperial army, the blades and pretty much anyone who knew you saved the world.
>>
File: Biggus Dingus.png (247KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
Biggus Dingus.png
247KB, 596x628px
>Skyrim
>Independent
>>
>>380864103
High Kings of Skyrim yes. TES is really xenophobic when it comes to leaders and inheritance. Nobody wanted to follow a Dunmer women queen in High Rock. And these are Bretons we're talking about. The half-elves. And even they didn't want an elf on the throne. Now imagine a proud nationalistic Nord wanting to see someone other than their own rule them. Fuck no.

>>380864220
Nobody takes duels seriously anymore. That's why nobody gave Ulfric the throne when he invoked the challenge.
>>
>>380863815
Given that the player character is capable of doing in the game, I don't think the dragonborn needs an army to usurp the throne.
>>
>>380864453
Just a leather cuirass with fortify health 700%
>>
>>380864453
Gameplay mechanics =/= canon lore

If you take balancing seriously then kids are immortal, bandits are the 90% of the Skyrim's population and every city is actually a village.
>>
File: 1497244439667.jpg (55KB, 378x566px) Image search: [Google]
1497244439667.jpg
55KB, 378x566px
>blackmarsh belongs to the argonians
Sure
>Morrowind belongs to the dunmer
Sure
>Skyrim belongs to the nords
REEEEEEEEEEEE UR A FUCKEN NATZI I BET U VOTED FOR DRUMPF
>>
File: 1416022367201[1].png (18KB, 527x594px) Image search: [Google]
1416022367201[1].png
18KB, 527x594px
Thalmor domination is desirable.
Thalmor domination is necessary.
Thalmor domination is inevitable.
>>
>>380862057
Nothing was implied whether his death would bring good or bad events. He's successor would either be a Thalmor puppet or Elf fucker.
>>
>>380856530
the empire exists because of the dragonborn bloodline which originated in skyrim. so it's whatever the dragonborn chooses i suppose. either way its still under the rule of people from the same ancestral lineage. i do wish that you could drive the thamlor out of skyrim to get an actual conclusion to the civil war being its suggested (if i remember correctly ) that the thalmor are instigating the civil war to weaken both the empire and the stormcloaks in order to get a tighter hold over the land.
>>
>>380864246
Problem is Dragonborn isn't as good.
Reman fucked fucked the earth and everything that has a holethat even Sanguine had to skedaddle cause its too much for him. Tiber Septim had a giant robot and the creation kit.
>>
>>380864557
You know what I meant.

Killing dragons. Shouting people to death. Having several highly influential people from all holds as friends. Having the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood under their belt (maybe even killing Titus by himself). Being good friends with the Companions. Even befriending and restoring the Dawnguard. safeguarding the people of Skyrim against vampires.

Wouldn't you say this is good material for an emperor/empress, or High King/High Queen?

Or perhaps another setup is possible. Let's say the dragonborn sided with the Stormcloaks during the civil war. Ulfric becomes High King, and the dragonborn goes to Cyrodill to usurp the Empire's throne. Thus, Cyrodill and Skyrim become best buddies again.
>>
>>380865032
>remove towers
>Numidium returns and "no u's" everything
>everyone has to flee to the moon
Good job fuck boy.
>>
>>380865032

100% true on all accounts.
>>
>>380865304
That's too childish and simplistic a shit to ever happen lorewise.
>>
>>380865375
Couldn't you get the Numidium to zero sum by getting it to contemplate it's own existence?
>>
>>380865375

They managed to genocide all humans before that though. Altmer truly are the master race.
>>
>>380860305
Anyone is possible to shout with enough training. It is a form of magic and is linked to magnus.
>>
>>380865483
If the dragonborn sided with the Stormcloaks, it's safe to assume he/she/xer is skeptical towards the Empire.

You know all that real hero stuff the dragonborn did in Skyrim? Upon returning to Cyrodill, what makes you think this trend won't continue?
>>
>empire wins civil war
>now in position of power and can spend troops on defending against thalmor instead of stormcloaks
>emperor allows talos worship again to reconcile with nords, they really have no reason not to at this point
>thalmor can choose between risky war against a united empire or doing nothing

best possible outcome
>>
>>380862585
cloaks= reddit
imperial= ?
thalmor= /pol/
>>
>>380865650
>what makes you think this trend won't continue?
Cause the counts and members of the Elder council would never let some random dude to disrupt their powerplay.

Skyrim only had one legion posted. Cyrodiil has more, along with the private armies of Counts Knightly orders along with two reconstituted Mage organization.

"lol imma hero" shit don't float in cyrodill unless its allowed.
>>
File: 1392589535078.png (86KB, 1306x892px) Image search: [Google]
1392589535078.png
86KB, 1306x892px
>>
>>380864869
Well, obviously. Skyrim was stolen from its rightful rulers by Nords, while Morrowind was given to Azura's Chosen People by Azura Herself.
>>
>>380865568
It would take the spawn of Vivec Talos Septim to do that.
>>
>>380865603
Too bad they would die just like everybody else and with the realization that hey were wrong, oh so fucking wrong.
>>
America belongs only to Native Americans.
>>
>>380865708
Civil wars do not end overnight. It will be decades until the last remnants of the resistance are wiped out, and Skyrim can be safely assumed to be in the Empire's pocket.

Until that happens, the Empire will spend a lot of resources occupying Skyrim and maintaining order.

The actual best possible outcome is for this civil war to last as shortly as possible, no matter which side wins. The Thalmor are counting on both Skyrim and Cyrodill weakening eachother as much as possible, and then go in for the kill.

As soon as they hear the civil war is coming to an end, they will start making preparations and mobilizing for a new, more decisive offensive against the human races. The Empire will not have time to recover properly, no matter how easy or decisive their victory in Skyrim was.
>>
>>380866282
I agree, why did we let the burgers get away with genociding them?
>>
File: 1460740305559.jpg (93KB, 767x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460740305559.jpg
93KB, 767x720px
>Does the Nords' own country belong to them?

Why the fuck is this even a question

I hate this millennium
>>
>>380866473
>Does the Nords' own country belong to them?
It belonged to the Dwemer and Falmer. The Nords went M&B Sea Raiders on them and then claimed their land. They're getting their just rewards with the resurgence of Elves
>>
>>380866064
I remember a prisoner doing hero shit with impunity during the late Third Era.

Now image this prisoner's tale, except he starts off with a full set of enchanted dragonplate armor, dragonbone weaponry, all sorts of powerful spells and the magicka and expertise required to use them, and also 200k septims in hand. Oh, and he came from Skyrim, with the full support of its people, endorsing everything the dragonborn does.

Something tells me this will float quite well in Cyrodill.
>>
>>380866290
The same could be said for if the Stormcloaks win, a short war benefits both the Imperials and the Stormcloaks and acts as an incentive for the Thalmor to attack earlier than planned, but that assumes they have the manpower to attack which immediately after the the concordant they didn't and I'm pretty sure that as of Skyrim they were still recovering from the war while the empire was gearing up to attack them or at least force negotiations for more favorable terms.
>>
>>380866290
I agree it wouldn't end overnight but it would reduce the commitment it to occupation levels of legions instead of open warfare levels. The Stormcloaks were largely a cult of personality and without Ulfric the cause would be severely diminished, it's not like he had any obvious successor. Hypothetically, the dragonborn who saved the world from dragons siding with the empire would probably cause a lot of nords to change their minds if Ulfric was dead.
>>
>>380866953
>while the empire was gearing up to attack them

This is literally just fanfic. The only that that points to it is ONE line from Tullius, but it's not even an "we're gearing up for war" line, it's a "war is inevitable" line. Which is something everyone accepts.
>>
>>380863815
learn the lore butthole. ancient nords are the first "dragonborns". they have the same soul as a dragon but not the same body. and they are only present in the septim bloodline hence humans because of some karmic justice from being under dragon oppression for so long. the dragon souls born in human form gave the human societies the edge they needed in order to fight dragons. yes non dragonborns learn to shout (thanks to jurgen windcaller) but it takes years to grasp because the "essence" of the power is dragon and not human.
>>
>>380863341
the hound would get wrecked
>go to village
>hungry as fuck
>kill chicken
>town swarms him
>>
File: nords.jpg (462KB, 600x927px) Image search: [Google]
nords.jpg
462KB, 600x927px
>>380856530
>>
File: 1497254679356.jpg (253KB, 818x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497254679356.jpg
253KB, 818x768px
>>380856530
you know who owns skyrim
>>
>>380867079
>but it would reduce the commitment it to occupation levels of legions instead of open warfare levels.
Of course, but do not think that this minor reduction in personnel operating in Skyrim will be the panacea the Empire's army needs to finally drive Mer ou of Man's land.
>>
>>380862475
>>380862694

Ysman route is for short-sighted fags.
>>
The Legion isn't trying to take Skyrim from the Nords. They want their allegiance against the Thalmor.

Stormcloaks are short sighted and would rather take their chances against the Thalmor on their own then hold off openly worshipping Talos until the Thalmor are under control.
>>
>>380856530
skyrim is multicultural and multi-racial. diversity is skyrim's strength
>>
>>380866953
One thing is to have manpower and equipment.

Another is being ready to use them.

Both the Empire and the Dominion have the manpower and equipment to give both a decent fighting chance, but from what I've heard and read, only the Empire's army is actually mobilized, up and running.

The Empire should stop bothering with Skyrim as soon as possible, being irrelevant whether they are victorious there or not.
>>
File: 1494598236027.png (216KB, 307x597px) Image search: [Google]
1494598236027.png
216KB, 307x597px
>>380867401
>this entire post
Oh God where do I even start?

>>380868163
Not to mention that Yesman route in NV only has you controlling a single city. A big and important city sure, but still a single city.

These guys want their power fantasies to place them in the charge of an entire empire.
>>
>>380868398
>The Legion isn't trying to take Skyrim from the Nords
Well, it is now, ever since Ulfric took half the province away from their influence.
>>
>>380868163
And for people who don't give a shit. My headcannon is that my Courier just left the Nevada after and drifted into another place with too many power-players that need a kick in the head.
>>
File: [anime filename].png (4KB, 346x311px) Image search: [Google]
[anime filename].png
4KB, 346x311px
>>380868565
>Oh God where do I even start?
Nowhere, because you can't.
>>
File: laughingalmsivi.jpg (134KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
laughingalmsivi.jpg
134KB, 400x400px
>Dunmer fuck with Lorkhan's shit
>get cursed and set off a chain of events that leave them homeless refugees with their lands destroyed and invaded by lizards
>Dwemer fuck with Lorkhan's shit
>Get vanished
>Alyieds fuck with creation magic aka Lorkhan's shit
>Get genocided by Lorkhan's number one elf genocider
>Altmer sit around since the beginning of time bitching about Lorkhan and his shit
>Get their shit pushed in by Reman and then a giant robot a few centuries later.
When will elves learn to stop fucking with Lorkhan's shit?
>>
>>380866669
>dwemer
>using dwemer as an argument
wew
>>
>>380865953
>cloaks= reddit
The stormcloaks are the equivalent of white nationalists and /pol/ doesn't have control over anything
>>
>>380869327
Fucking this.

The Dwemer are LITERALLY GONE FOREVER, it's not even that they do not have a claim on Skyrim, it's that THEY DO NOT EVEN FUCKING EXIST ANYMORE

IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING
>>
>>380869079
Why was Dagon trying to roleplay as Lorkhan though?
>>
File: Tamriel Map.jpg (322KB, 840x606px) Image search: [Google]
Tamriel Map.jpg
322KB, 840x606px
>hurr durr Skyrim can't stand by itself against the Dominion
Are you guys retarded?

Look at the distance between Skyrim and the Summerset Isles, aswell as the geography.

Defending Skyrim against Dominion armies might just be the easiest thing ever.
>>
>>380869079
not to mention the robot was given to the empire by the fucking tirbunal.
>>
>>380869651
That one fat guy in morrowwind would like a word with you, I for one am sure he would much rather rule skyrim nominally and let some humble and honorable Altmer do the heavy lifting administratively.
>>
Never should have come here.
>>
>>380870096
The Thalmor defeated a united Empire. Conquering a isolated Skyrim will be easy for them.
>>
>>380870525
But Skyrim is literally surrounded by mountains.

You do not have such obstacles when going from Valenwood or Hammerfell to Cyrodill, for example.
>>
Skyrim belongs to the lolis.
>>
>>380870096
I need a mod for Skyrim that adds an Aladdin like Hammerfell desert region with several large towns filled with sexy redguard (or custom Arab) chicks, including a palace housing a Princess I can fuck. That or recreate the Legend of Queen Opala game in Skyrim
>>
File: skyrim mods.jpg (373KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
skyrim mods.jpg
373KB, 1920x1200px
>>380870801
*ahem*

Skyrim belongs to the skeleton lolis, to be more precise.
>>
>>380870701
They'd want to attack either Hammerfall or Cyrodill anyways, what power towers are in the game anyways and does every province have them?
>>
>>380870926
>mele weapons
>>
>>380871015
Isn't southern Hammerfell already part of the Dominion? Didn't they successfully annex that after the Great War?
>>
>>380858406
You realize that Skyrim is the only route that the Empire has to High Rock, right? If the try to sail around Tamriel the western way, they pass through Thalmor and Hammerfell territory. If they sail the eastern way, They have to pass through Black Marsh, Morrowind, and Stormcloak Skyrim waters. Like it or not, the Empire lives or dies at Skyrim.
>>
>>380864869
>Azura, the backstabbing cunt
>Authority over anything
>>
>>380863121
He didn't have it before Vivec "The Cuck of Red Mountain" gave it away like a bitch because he knew Tiber didn't need it to put their shit in.

And CHIM is bs.
>>
>>380871347
So what? High Rock belongs to the Bretons.
>>
>>380871498
meant for
>>380866156
>>
>>380871250
Hammerfell fought them off and the Aldmeri Dominion is forced to withdraw according to both wikis,
>>
>>380871586
The point is that if the Empire holds only Cyrodiil, It isn't an empire anymore, and therefore letting Skyrim secede doesn't strengthen it at all.
>>
File: 53UT8.png (72KB, 1861x1202px) Image search: [Google]
53UT8.png
72KB, 1861x1202px
>>380870096
>>
>>380870918
>I need a mod for Skyrim that adds an Aladdin like Hammerfell desert region

Isn't this the Gray Cowl of Nocturnal mod?
>>
>>380857716

>thinking the Thalmor can take Skyrim

LUL, they couldn't even beat the red guards
>>
>>380871771

Yes, the Redguards alone managed to beat the Dominion to a white peace. Coward Empire was willing to just give it to them.
>>
>>380872152
How can imperials even compete?
>>
>>380871865
Sadly no. There's only one city in that mod and it's actually filled with Imperials, there's very little if any Redguards there
>>
>>380871551
>CHIM is bs
dohvakiin pls go
>>
File: 1496735696383.jpg (35KB, 564x603px) Image search: [Google]
1496735696383.jpg
35KB, 564x603px
>>380871821
>dunmer
>>
>>380870525

>durr they defeated the empire doe!!

they didn't fucking conquer them you moron, they literally lost to hammerfell

The only reason they could take down the empire was because Cyrodill was in their logistical ballpark and the empire surrendered instead of using the full breadth of their territory because they didn't want to fight a total war. The summesets have literally 0 way of mounting a successful invasion of Skyrim and the only reason they have a presence in skyrim now with small groups of soldiers and officails is because the empire is carting them there to help oppress the nords.

Skyrim is literally getting NOTHING out of staying with the empire and if they broke free The thalmor couldn't do a damn thing about it
>>
>>380866673
>I remember a prisoner doing hero shit with impunity during the late Third Era.
Said hero had the blessing of the Emperor and there was an immediate crisis that threatened the world. And what did he come up with the end? Nothing. They gave him accolades and cast him aside to resume the politics. Ocato wielded almost all of the power at the end of the Oblivion crisis.

The Dragonborn is neither needed nor wanted. Everyone is playing their own game. The Thalmor is and enemy that can be cloaks and daggers.
An "boogaa boogaa hero" is at best a weapon to be wielded, unless said hero is willing to play the powergame, they would be discarded.
>>
>>380872249
By secretly funding and supporting Redguard Al-queda.
>>
>>380865621
>its a form of magic and is linked to magnus
it isnt tho, its a form of tonal architecture. thats why it doesnt drain your mana.
>>
>>380871821

>Light elves defeat the empire and consildate with the cat men and wood elves
>nigger elves literally lose to fish people that can't stay on land for prolong periods of time

Are niggers the worst in everything ?
>>
>>380873163
>consildate with the cat men and wood elves
Aren't the Khajitt literally only a part of the Dominion cause the moons are being held hostage by the Thalmor and the Mane got murdered (probably by Thalmor)? Plus I recall one character talking about racial genocide occurring in Valenwood though I forget if its just humans or if they're killing elves with human ancestors too.

If you're not a High Elf being in the Aldmeri Dominion is balls.
>>
>>380873163

No, Redguards are the best human race.

Also Falmer were literally white and they were the lowest elf race.
>>
>>380873163
Come on now Argonians are pretty bad ass when push comes to shove and the Hist has yet to realize that the Oblivion crisis is over.
>>
>>380864090
thats wrong, though.
>>
>>380873427
Thalmor are killing everyone in Valenwood that doesn't support them. While the Khajiit was mostly tricked. Though how they could have fallen to "lol we brought the moon back" is beyond me.
>>
>>380872887
>The Dragonborn is neither needed nor wanted.
Bur the Empire certainly fucking deserves a dragonborn stirring shit up in their home province for accepting the outlawing of Talos worshiping.

>An "boogaa boogaa hero" is at best a weapon to be wielded, unless said hero is willing to play the powergame, they would be discarded.
What if the dragonborn decides it's their duty to punish the weak current Empire leadership?
I don't think the Imperial army poses any significant threat to someone with the power of the Thu'um and the full endorsement of the people of Skyrim.

Heh, food for thought. The Empire dies and the High King of Skyrim takes the role of the Emperor. The provinces of Skyrim, High Rock and Cyrodill are now under Nord rule, rather than Imperial rule. The seat of this new Empire is now either Windhelm or Solitude. The Imperial City is now just an urban center like any other. Quite a distance from the Dominion lands too, at least one province as a buffer in every direction.

Those pointy-eared bastards wouldn't stand a chance.
>>
>>380873427

Yes, Thalmor can make the moons vanish and genocide the cats (khajiit can't reproduce without moons) at any time they want.

The purging in Valenwood and Summerset is the purging of dissidents and doesn't have anything to do with racial purity as far as I know.
>>
>>380873427

Yeah but at least they're winners

imagine living in a sun scorched desert and still losing to fish people

How can Dunmer even compete?
>>
>>380856530
skyrim belongs in the fucking dumpster
>>
>>380873671
>Though how they could have fallen to "lol we brought the moon back" is beyond me.

>Moons literally disappear from the sky
>No one can have an children cause the Lunar cycle is fucked
>Thalmor tell Khajitt Matriarchs that if they join the Dominion the Moons will return
>they Join the Dominion
>Moons do almost immediately Reappear
>The Mane, the key religious leader of the Khajitt, gets murdered before he can tell anyone how retarded that is

Not that hard to think about how the masses fell for it. Either the Thalmor were honest to Gods using their magic to hide the moon or they were just taking advantage of a really long eclipse that somehow the most moon knowledgeable species didn't know about. Which would be stupid
>>
>>380874140

>thalmor literally took over Khajit society in the span of a day by pretending they controlled the moon

Is there a more pathetic race ?
>>
>>380874140
>Either the Thalmor were honest to Gods using their magic to hide the moon

It was a eugenics test. Khajiit were originally mer; if you took away the moons, would they become mer again?
>>
>>380867401
there is so much wrong with this post what the fuck
>>
>>380874361
It wasn't a single night. The Moons were gone for two whole years.

The Thalmor just used pre existing Khajitt favor towards elves over humans to use it as an excuse to get the Khajitt to join the dominion.
>>
>>380874639
Thats just a myth perpetuated by those Elves and Khajitt in favor of the Dominion in order to increase their relations. Altmer accounts of the original colonial ventures into Tamriel state that Khajit were sited living on the mainland long before Bosmer even existed.
>>
>>380871821
wat
lizardniggers were driven out of morrowind as soon as house redoran managed to get their peasant militia rallied
the only thing they hold in morrowind are some house dres lands
>>
File: smug anime girl 2.jpg (119KB, 318x315px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl 2.jpg
119KB, 318x315px
>>380868565
>>380874708
>THIS ENTIRE POST LMAO
>SO MUCH WRONG
>OH GOD
>WHERE DO I EVEN BEGIN???

I love these people who have been faced with the truth but do not know how to respond or control their emotions of being proven wrong in the internet.

All you can do is scream "UR WRONG BECAUSE I SAY SO!" real loud and then hide under the sheets hoping we will ignore or accept your stupidity.

For some people, two minutes reading the wiki is enough for them to profess themselves masters of TES lore.

Would it be too much for me to also correctly guess that you're under 20 years old?
>>
>>380875256
Yeah it's not my map but I couldn't find another half-good one without text all over it.
>>
>>380873701
>What if the dragonborn decides it's their duty to punish the weak current Empire leadership?
The Empire isn't ruled by one singular entity, its a Hydra with a lot of heads . You talk about the Dragonborn as if he's a god. He's just a fuck that can use Thuum and suck dragon souls, lots of fucks can kill Dragons. The Empire and the Dominion have mightier heroes and mages that can vaporize armies. The last Dragonborn was just a tool to stop Alduin, that's it.
And all his military experience boils down to being a shock troop. The people of Skyrim sees him as a hero not a king they owe him no debt loyalty.

>High King of Skyrim takes the role of the Emperor
Retarded shit. The Empire dies the Counties of Cyrodiil would return to independence and would immediately declare war to keep it. It would be Interregnum all over again.

You have a childish view on the TES world. Tiber Septim knew how to lead armies and is a great general but had to kiss the ass of Vivec, play nice with nobles and the elite and had to play dirty, even killing his own trusted allies for power just to get what he achieved.
>>
>>380874140
The whole thing was a natural event. The Thalmor didn't do anything, aside from killing the Mane and claiming they brought the moon back.
>>
>>380870274
He wasnt on nirn when they went poof
>>
>>380856530

If you know anything about the lore, than objectively it belongs to the fuckin elf's

Typical white supremacists claiming they own the place, they merely adopted it
>>
>>380876007
>The whole thing was a natural event
A natural event that has never happened before in recorded history and has no explanation for occurring within any aspect of Nirns fucked up astrology. Seriously it had to have been something magical in nature to at least some degree. Moons don't just disappear for TWO YEARS. At the very least in must have been some other Daedric prince fucking with Azura. Maybe Nocturne on a dare to prove she's a master thief. Besides Dawn Magic does specialize in fucking with time and nature, their claim isn't that farfetched.
>>
>>380876571
>white supremacists

But the imperials and bretons look white.
>>
>>380875838
>The Empire isn't ruled by one singular entity, its a Hydra with a lot of heads
I believe the Last Dragonborn has enough experience to make this possible.

He/she/xer is not only a hero of the people. Being a thane of several holds, being a Listener for the Skyrim chapter of the Dark Brotherhood, an elite member of the Thieves Guild, having the influential Black-Briar family in his debt, being the responsible for bringing the Dawnguard back to glory, being a valuable asset for the College of Winterhold, being a major player in the outcome of Skyrim's civil war, and being good friends with almost the entire population of Solstheim. Those and other accomplishments makes him someone you would NOT want to mess with, no matter your political power, and no matter if he has an army behind him or just alone out in the forests chasing Nirnroots.

It is not childish to think that the Last Dragonborn is capable of playing politics with a minimum degree of success. I ask again what makes you think it is impossible for the Last Dragonborn to play this game again in Cyrodill.
>>
>>380861798

>kill the fucking emperor of tamriel
>literally ZERO people react to it outside of the brotherhood questline and throwaway guard lines

nice game
>>
>>380876979
>I ask again what makes you think it is impossible for the Last Dragonborn to play this game again in Cyrodill

Because they're guaranteed to write him out of the lore and not take over as Emperor.
>>
>>380877013
Further proof of how irrelevant Cyrodill's petty politics are for Skyrim. The Emperor dies within the very province and it doesn't affect anyone in any way.

But for some reason Skyrim needs the Empire to survive. Huh?
>>
>>380877196
My money is on the next game is going to have dialogue with two people arguing about what happened to to the Dragonborn with one claiming they took the Blades in a quest to wipe out all the Dragons in Tamriel and with another claiming he secluded himself on High Hrothgar with his loyalist dragons to further master The Voice.
>>
>>380875838
the dragonborn can genocide the entire population of any hold in skyrim by himself, but it's a grown up's line of thought to think that people would just tell him to fuck off, ending his political career short?

one fus ro da in front of the court should get them playing his game

the dragonborn maybe won't get their loyalty, but he can sure as fuck get their obedience
>>
File: todd howard.png (44KB, 134x141px) Image search: [Google]
todd howard.png
44KB, 134x141px
>>380877828
>next game
>>
>>380878069
Yes Todd. You've already talked about how you're waiting for a better engine before you attempt to create the next addition to the series. I doubt it'll help all that much.
>>
>>380877946
>Court Wizard casts paralyze
>everyone starts hacking while Thief pickpockets off all his equipment

Thus ends the epic of the Dragonborn who forgot that all his bullshit magic and powers can be duplicated by anyone.
>>
>>380878362

Nah, majority of people in TES don't have that kind of power. Just like how any weirdo can make a minor healing potion but few can master alchemy.
>>
File: 1465767921953.jpg (143KB, 788x613px) Image search: [Google]
1465767921953.jpg
143KB, 788x613px
>>380869069
>>380875274
I was busy posting in another thread.

Anyway,

>ancient nords are the first "dragonborns"
>dragonborns
>s
No. Dragonborns were never mass produced. Kyne gave ordinary men the power of the voice and they started shouting back at dragons. These were normal Atmorans, not Dragonborns. Back then every Atmoran knew how to shout and they were invading and conquering everything this way. It's just a tonal ability that anybody could use.

>they are only present in the septim bloodline hence humans because of some karmic justice from being under dragon oppression for so long
Akatosh blessed Alessia with the dragon blood which started that bloodline, she didn't have the soul of the dragon. This gave them no advantage in fighting dragons. Dragon soul in mortal body is a new Skyrim addition. This is irrelevant and in no way a claim to the throne. Especially not after Oblivion.

Now comes the most offensive part. The part that screams "this post is made by a retarded /v/ermin":
>yes non dragonborns learn to shout (thanks to jurgen windcaller) but it takes years to grasp because the "essence" of the power is dragon and not human.
Holy fuck. What a moronic fucking shit you are. No. Voice was a gift from Kyne to humans. Jurgen wasn't the one who taught the "non-dragonborns" how to use the voice you retarded motherfucker. And after the Nords got fucked over by the united forces of the Chimer and Dwemer (pic related) and started a civil war among themselves, yelling and destroying their own land, Jurgen invented the pacifistic way of teaching the voice - The Way of the Voice. This is when he formed the Greybeards who preach that the voice should only be used for the worship and glory of the gods rather than martial exploits. This is LITERALLY the opposite of what you just shitposted. He was the one responsible for RESTRICTING the Thuum usage in Skyrim not the one who spread it to "non-dragonborns".

Just shut the fuck up next time.
>>
>>380878271
TES6 will be a crowdfunded early access with an inside cash shop for mods
>>
File: 1472132699872.png (629KB, 757x988px) Image search: [Google]
1472132699872.png
629KB, 757x988px
>>380863364
I'm pretty sure you're blessed with dragonblood, not born with it which is pretty counter-intuitive considering you're called a dragonborn
This is why Alduin doesn't single you out at the beginning or recognise your dragon blood and rather attacks Helgen to stop them from killing Ulfric so the prophecy can continue, as well as gain strength from devouring the souls that the war creates
Thats my head canon anyway
>>
File: 1496402079734.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1496402079734.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
>>380878968
CHARR GET OUT OF MY LAND YOU DON'T BELONG HERE
>>
File: 1485997989687.png (22KB, 215x194px) Image search: [Google]
1485997989687.png
22KB, 215x194px
>>380879061
Are you talking about my imagine? if so thats not a Charr
thats my waifu
>>
>>380879061
>charr
>tits
>>
People always talk about Economics in this thread as if Bethesda even bothered to think farther ahead than who leads what faction
>>
>>380879298
go on deviantart or /gw2g/, charrs have tits there
don't do this
>>
>>380879559
Charrs look better without milk sacks, or maybe I just prefer flat chested
>>
>>380864090
the nerevarine is argonian tho
>>
>>380878362
The Last Dragonborn is the most powerful creature to ever walk Nirn since Mehrunes Dagon and Akatosh took it out to the streets in the Imperial City.

It will NOT be politics as usual with him making demands and expressing his opinions.

>court wizard
Oh, the one guy that could even remotely pose a threat to the dragonborn? The same one that was mysteriously murdered in his sleep one day before the dragonborn presented himself before the court?

>thieves
I thought the thieves of Cyrodill had a rule about not stealing from other thieves. And I think they should know better than to steal from someone probably blessed and protected by Nocturnal herself.

>everyone starts hacking
Kinda hard when you're being repeatly shouted away by the dragonborn's unrelenting force
>>
>>380864090
Didnt the tribunal cut Nerevarines face off so he could be born as any race or something like that?
>>
>>380856530
>hurr muh skyrim is for the nords bullshit
No fucking shit its for the nords, thats why they are 80% of the population. No one else wants to live in that shit hole. Being imperial doesnt magically make you a tourist hub you fag piece of shit.

Now which is better,
majority nord skyrim with imperial support in funding and military
OR
majority nord skyrim that hates everyone, even their own kind
>>
>>380878968
A Dragonborn is born with a Dragons Blood and Soul in a mortal body. He is an aspect of Akatosh and has an innate ability to understand the language of Dragons. However he has no way of discovering this until after he has seen the Dragon language. The Septim Dynasty, which has the Amulet of Kings, is a continuous line of Dragonborn Emperors because that is the blessing the Amulet of Kings bestows upon the descendants of Saint Alessia. So long as they wear the amulet then their lineage of Dragonblood is guaranteed to continue.

According to Kirkbride, what makes the Last Dragonborn special is his ability to consume the souls of Dragons his slays. Most Dragonborns can not do this and instead have innate powers that manifest in other ways. For Alessia this meant having the ability to inspire freedom in the hearts of men and to speak with and make contracts with the Divines.
>>
1. Talos worship is important for the survival of mankind and reality.
2. the Nords have been at the forefront of every beatdown retaliation of the elves since there were men in Tamriel.
3. Shor is Lorkhan is Shezarr is Talos.
>>
File: 1479350643587.gif (53KB, 160x131px) Image search: [Google]
1479350643587.gif
53KB, 160x131px
>>380880274
Cheers mate, thanks for the explanation
>>
File: Foul_Murder.png (2MB, 3053x2411px) Image search: [Google]
Foul_Murder.png
2MB, 3053x2411px
>>380880167
They cut his face off so he could change the race.
They cut his feet off so he could live elsewhere.
Vivec penetrated him from behind so he could also be a female.
>>
File: gNRWioD.jpg (39KB, 631x459px) Image search: [Google]
gNRWioD.jpg
39KB, 631x459px
Skyrim belongs to the Nords, and Skyrim belongs to the empire.
Basically, the Stormcloaks were faggots who didn't realize that their rebellion is the reason why the Thalmore is cracking down on them. Talos worship was only outlawed in name, but the Imperials still practiced it. Skyrim needs to stay allied with the Empire in order to over throw the Thalmor.
>>
>>380862619
>WE WUZ TALOS N SHIET
That's actually the Empire, Talos is/wuz Tiber Septim.
The Nords just refuse to bend their beliefs to those of elves because they're completely alien to them. (but not to imperials who started out as elf-slaves the Nords and their Lorkhan-Arduin Terminator freed)
>>
>>380880167
They cut off his face so he could be any race.
They cut off his feet so he could walk any path.
They cut off his genitals so he could be any sex.

This also never happened and the Nerevar was murdered by Dagoth Ur, not the Tribunal.
>>
>>380880685
arcturian tier post, tbqh
>>
>>380880685
>They cut off his genitals so he could be any sex.
I don't remember this.
The act of penetrating him from behind with Muatra which emerged on the other side was supposed to signify duality that would allow him to be either gender.
>>
>>380880397
>Vivec penetrated him from behind so he could also be a female.
Or choose from the 76 genders that exist.
>>
>>380880926
The act of penetrating him from behind with Muatra was just Vivec making a metaphor about gay sex.
>>
>>380881061
uhm, did you just assume the number of genders?
>>
File: 1437123491383.png (27KB, 530x573px) Image search: [Google]
1437123491383.png
27KB, 530x573px
>>380881061
Even though his wife is a tumblrette MK likes his duality too much to approve of that idea.
>>
>>380866669
The Nords peacefully settled Skyrim until the Falmer came and genocided them.
One man survived, went back to Atmora and rounded up a 500 man strong revenge posse and slew the Falmer until they fled to the Dwemer, who subsequently blinded and enslaved them.

And thus the Nords eternal hatred for elves was born.
>>
>>380880431
>but the Imperials still practiced it
They didn't though. Talos worship was only ever a major thing among Nords and the earlier Imperials. Tidus Mede had the Talos Mistake published in his lifetime for the sole purpose of getting Imperial subjects to truly abandon the worship of Talos. The fact that they were only culturally suppressing worship of Titus instead of actively hunting down worshipers doesn't change the fact that the Empire itself was the one systematically eliminating Talos worship before they allowed the Thalmor to crack down when the Nords had the reaction that any religiously majority would in such a situation.
>>
File: 1430179842159.png (174KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1430179842159.png
174KB, 500x493px
>>380881212
It's not gay if it's a feminine spear!
>>
>>380880754
Who are you going to believed killed Nerevar for the power of the heart? The guy actively guarding it and plotting the destruction of reality for his own gain or the three Gods who have a whole religion honoring Nerevar's life and sacrifice, one of whom has her entire guard adorned with his face and went mad with grief over the years due to his death.

Ashlanderes go home. Tribunal for life. The Foul Murder is an Azuran conspiracy so the Daedra can regain power. Wake up scribple
>>
File: Tiber_Septim_Redguard.png (3MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tiber_Septim_Redguard.png
3MB, 1440x1080px
>>380881426
>Talos worship was only ever a major thing among Nords and the earlier Imperials.
Objectively false. By the time of Oblivion, Talos is plastered all over the chapels, has statues in Bruma and the Imperial City, and his revived cult has the Temple of the One right next to the Palace. These aren't earlier Imperials as you claim.
And in Whiterun, there's a statue of Talos smack dab in the middle of the city. Even when it's Imperial controlled, Heimskr is still allowed to preach.
>>
>>380880245
>majority nord skyrim that hates everyone, even their own kind
This because it was Imperials who shoved Dunmer, the ancestral enemy of the Nords and slavers who consider Nords to be little more than animals that can talk, into Skyrim's most tradition-ridden city of power while most Nord men were off fighting the Thalmor.
>>
>>380861798
skyrim is a shit sundae of a game and this quest is the cherry on top
>>
File: 1481467715163.jpg (164KB, 1146x861px) Image search: [Google]
1481467715163.jpg
164KB, 1146x861px
>>380856530
> Skyrim
> belonging to the Nords
> implying
>>
>>380882413
>Even when it's Imperial controlled, Heimskr is still allowed to preach.

Which doesn't really make sense, as the Talos shrine was forcibly taken down in Solitude and the Thalmor have death squads active in the Whiterun region ready to murder any people who approach the secret Talos shrine.

More a sign of Bethesda laziness than anything.
>>
File: 1485546993821.png (363KB, 1450x877px) Image search: [Google]
1485546993821.png
363KB, 1450x877px
>>380881989
Found your pic senpai.
>>
>>380882679
what real life country has its native ethnicity less than 50%?
>>
>>380883042
America.
>>
File: black sheep feel.jpg (205KB, 899x650px) Image search: [Google]
black sheep feel.jpg
205KB, 899x650px
>Bethesda makes Redguard
>It's entirely about the strong black panther (according to Kirkbride when writing his lines) man fighting against the imperialist white oppressors
>Bethesda makes a Skyrim game
>it's all about the Nords being evil and dumb for not giving up their religion, homeland, traditions, belefs and their very lives for their Imperialist overlords (that they once helped free from slavery), the dunmer (who hates them with the fiery passion unequaled by any other race) and the high elves (who are attempting to genocide them and hate them even more than other humans)
>>
>>380882413
In the Empire Talos is more recognized as a being closer to a Saint than a Divine, unlike with Nords who worship Talos first and foremost. He is a founder of the Empire. Him having statues isn't a sign of active worship. The Temple of One is dedicated to Akatosh not Tiber Septim.
>>
>>380883042
All south american countries if you consider the natives to be indians..
>>
File: 1497679112027.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497679112027.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>380883201
>Ulfric is supposedly Hitler 2.0 who despises Dark Elves who were and still are slavers and xenophobes
>is the ONLY Jarl who harbors Dunmer refugees
>he recruits you into his army without discrimination based on your race
Really makes my orbs glow.
>>
>>380883201
Perfectly encapsulates leftist politics desu.
I still remember Kirkbride being all happy go-lucky about the Dark Elves destruction of their homelands as deserved "'cause they're slavers" and the Nords letting them have Solstheim and Windhelm, with a pretty obvious parallel to the disgusting shit happening in Sweden.
>>
File: 1436576514080-1.gif (3MB, 400x249px) Image search: [Google]
1436576514080-1.gif
3MB, 400x249px
The Nords should be allowed absolute governance but Ulfric Stormcloak is too temperamental for the position of High King. And regardless of who rules what, Skyrim, Hammerfell and the Empire still need to remain as allies until the elven menace is totally destroyed. If I had my say, and considering I'm a fucking dragon-eating war god, I think that I do; I would take position of something temporary like "Warthane" that has all power and clout of High King, but lasts only until a period of war ends. I would maintain that Skyrim is allowed to return to its worship of Talos and a removal of all Aldmeri allies and patrols, on the condition that every available Stormcloak immediately report for Imperial orders under General Tullius, with Ulfric and Galmar being allowed to serve as the field commanders OF those troops. When the war ends, and Alinor burns, I would release my position as acting High King and allow the Moot to take place as normal. Ulfric would have no need to stake a claim in this, as he has always claimed he vied for the position only to defend Skyrim. With the elves repelled, he would not need to do so. If he tried, I would kill him. Imperial presence would also be returned to its original levels, with no road patrols and all arrests being approved only through the channels of the Jarls of each Hold.

Holy shit, that was hard. And don't give me any fuckery about tactics or numbers or whatever, the Dragonborn always wins. He could end this fucking thing alone if he wanted, just drop him off the back of a dragon and watch those Summerset Isles get fucking glassed.
>>
>>380883602

Tbh Dunmer do deserve bad things happening to them because they're massive cunts. Same with all elves except maybe Bosmer.
>>
>>380883492
Not to mention that he keeps Argonians out of the city because they would fight with Dunmer otherwise.
>>
>>380883810
>it's another Skyrimbabby wants to be granted leadership for his power fantasy
Special snowflake.
>>
>>380884014
What game do you think we're playing.
>>
>>380883819
If any Dunmer deserves bad shit to happen to him it's MK's mary sue cocksucker Vivec.
>gets godly powers
>uses them for homosex
>rules over his people like a tyrant with morals even worse than their traditional ones
>decides to betray them and crash the moon he used to threaten them with into their mainland for kicks
>>
>>380870096
>hurr durr Noth Korea can't stand by itself against the US
Are you guys retarded?

Look at the distance between Skyrim and the Summerset Isles, aswell as the geography.

Defending Noth Korea against US armies might just be the easiest thing ever
>>
File: 1497661947568.jpg (118KB, 600x697px) Image search: [Google]
1497661947568.jpg
118KB, 600x697px
>>380884141
The game where your character becomes a Daedric bitch for eternity and gets no say in any matter.
>>
>>380871952
>we wuz samurai that can literally create swords that cause nuclear fission reactions
>comparable to a bunch of drunken yelling retards
>>
>>380884215
Just don't do those quests. Hurf durf so difficult, NOT following the orders of disembodied voices asking you to kill folks.
>>
>>380856530
Did Todd ever share his personal opinion on this matter?
>>
>>380884348
Todd literally LITERALLY does not give a singly flying shit about the lore anymore.

It's just that one retarded Spic who's writing this trash.
>>
>>380862694
>The Dragonborn has no claim to the throne.

What about the claim of "I can thoroughly kick the asses of anyone and everyone who challenges me"? Does that not count for something?
>>
What is canon in skyrim once you start playing?

Obviouslt the main story and most factions but how about the canon strength and abilites of the dragon born. Because if he doesnt go do sidequests forever he wont really end up very strong when he beats alduin, a mere apprentice in most skills outside his preferred combat style.

He never has to make his own potions since shops exist. So what can he do?
>>
>>380884445
Look at this power fantasy lover.

No anon, that doesn't matter in the least.
>>
>>380884348
Skyrim belongs to M'aiq
>>
>>380884547
>power fantasy
You mean the essence of roleplaying games, Elder Scrolls especially?
>>
>>380884529
There won't be specific set canon like that anon. There were was.
>>
>>380884547
>No anon, that doesn't matter in the least.

In civilized society, sure, but not in a fantasy--world counterpart of Viking-era Scandinavia.
>>
>>380884738
Anon, Ulfric shouted King Torygg apart and everyone was appalled by that since Nordcucks aren't traditional like that anymore.
>>
>>380884663
Then all the fags claiming the dragonborn is some city killing godly master of everything can fuck right off.

Hes a wimp that can suck souls.
>>
>>380884529
Alduin is defeated
Blades are rebuilt
Dragonborn is mucking about in the world for a bit

Thats about it
>>
>>380884796
Only half of them. The other half fucking love that shit.

>>380884823
Only if you spec him wrong. Like, say, prioritizing Destruction, Speech, and Lockpicking.
>>
All the truly great lore was written by Lefay, Peterson and to a lesser extent Rolston.
Kirkbride is vastly overrated both in terms of his content and how much of it is actually his.
>>
>>380884974
I prioritize speech and destruction usually and I feel fine. I don't even take any armor passives.
>>
>>380884796
>and everyone was appalled by that
Only Solitude AKA Imperial-bitch central really seemed ticked off about it.
Everyone else either approved or thought it was a dumbass powerplay since the guy who was killed apparently had his ears open.
>>
>>380883819
>except maybe Bosmer.
>Cannibal Savages who regularly mutate themselves into horrific beasts so they can destroy their enemies and are responsible for the birth of every monster in Tamriel
>Not deserving horrible things.

Bosmer sympathizers go home.
>>
>>380885323
>only race who's females are larger than the males

elflets BTFO eternally
>>
File: Kurt_Kuhlmann.jpg (119KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kurt_Kuhlmann.jpg
119KB, 640x480px
>>380885078
MK has a cult following because he's memetic and shitposts on reddit constantly so he's easy to follow and pester. But I agree, his work isn't really hot when left unfiltered.

Also you forgot pic related.
>>
File: 1416360837709.jpg (169KB, 708x798px) Image search: [Google]
1416360837709.jpg
169KB, 708x798px
>>380885423
in-lore Bosmer women are supposedly beautiful while men are either scrawny and short or fat and ugly with wrinkled noses and shit
>>
>>380862475
Why can't I be like the first dragon born and just fuck off somewhere and get super powerful and start doing shit I want to do instead of licking fags boots
>>
>>380885323

They also just want to fuck around in their forest and don't have any ideas of supremacy unlike other elves.
>>
>>380885078
He's a fantastic flavor writer. The particulars aren't nearly as important as the hues he can saturate the accompanying writing and lore in. He creates great direction.
>>
>>380885323
They aren't cannibals anymore senpai. Only inner, traditionalist cults. Stop spreading fake news you racist chode.
>>
>>380885452
I mean a shitton of what people obsess about is Peterson and Rolson sprinkling Runequest New Age "feels equals reals" mythology all over the games.
MK did concept art for Morrowind and wrote a fraction of the books, mainly those dealing with Vivec and the divine and not even all of them, for that one game and suddenly everyone treats it all like it's his baby. (including fapping over that nonsensical CODA garbage where he writes bad poetry using nonsense words and jerks it to elves in space)
>>
>>380885685

That's clearly a dropped idea since the Bosmer genders look about equal in all places but Morrowind. Is this even mentioned anywhere outside of that one image?
>>
>>380885754
>don't have any ideas of supremacy unlike other elves
>Are a part of the Aldmeri Dominion

???
>>
>>380861798
>implying he didn't set up his own assasination so he could die a martyr, sweep away criticism of his rule for his sucessor and use the tragedy to unite the provinces
>>
so how will the canon go?
personally I'd assume both sides duke it out but no one wins, a power vacuum emerges and someone else takes over, or else their is protracted chaos in skyrim and the empire abandons it.
>>
File: 1449488952564.jpg (650KB, 920x1382px) Image search: [Google]
1449488952564.jpg
650KB, 920x1382px
>>380885925
Yes. That's kinda the point of the Wildhunt.

Race/game aesthetics change through every game. Bretons are the worst offenders at how bland they look in-game.
>>
>>380885958
They were forced into it. They fucking despite the Altmer.

Talk to that one Bosmer guy who sneaks you into the party quest.
>>
File: 1485470202254.png (339KB, 540x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485470202254.png
339KB, 540x500px
>>380885895
His shit is nuts but I just can't dislike it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161118-223339.png (605KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161118-223339.png
605KB, 1080x1920px
>>380856530
HA! More like Skyrim belongs in the trash! Am I right? High five anyone?
>>
>>380886217
No they weren't. Aldmeri sympathizers overthrew the Imperial Government and when the Imperials and their sympathizers tried to respond they got rekt by the Dominion Alliance. Malborn is anti Thalmor because his family were pro Imperial and got purged for it.
>>
>>380886626
someone said that already desu
>>
File: 1495463128979.jpg (643KB, 3294x2292px) Image search: [Google]
1495463128979.jpg
643KB, 3294x2292px
>All these people supporting Ulfric because "muh elves"
>Ulfric is literally an elven sleeper agent
Reminds me of a certain president.
>>
>>380885958

AD only benefits the Altmer. Bosmer and Khajiit were cucked into it.
>>
>>380887492
Bait posts only work in Morrowind threads
>>
>>380887492
No he isn't. He's a previous asset who has since gone rogue and is now extremely danagerous to interact with. He's as much an agent for the Thalmor as Suddamn Hussein was for the USA after 9/11
>>
>>380887492
>dossier literally says "SHIT IS FUCKED IF HE WINS"
>this somehow means he's a sleeper agent
Nice.
>>
>>380887492
>imperialfags proudly demonstrating their illiteracy and lack of understanding of the topics at hand
every thread
>>
>>380885729
like Miraak who became the bitch boy of Hermaeus Mora?
>>
>>380889712
Mora saved Miraak from a death blow.
Thread posts: 267
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.