[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STANDING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: Capture.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
STANDING
>>
>>380854391
ON THE EDGE
>>
OF THE CRATER
>>
LIKE THE PROPHETS ONCE SAID
>>
console garbage for americans whose parents were rich enough to afford a console and ruin their child's taste for the rest of their life
>>
>>380854391
WHY DID LOW ROAR EXIT THE STAGE JUST BEFORE THEIR 3RD SONG??
>>
File: IMG_4666.jpg (44KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4666.jpg
44KB, 540x438px
I want to go back to the trailer days before the game was out
>>
>>380855056
>he doesn't know
>>
>>380855129
Nobody said how many songs they'll perform.
There's literally no use being a speculating rusefag at this point, just let them play their cards.
>>
WHAT A MESS WE MADE
>>
WHEN IT ALL WENT WRONG
>>
>every good weapon is expensive as shit
WHY???
>>
>>380855179
This. It was the most excited I have ever been for a game. The journey was incredible. The destination, not so much.

honestly though, it was still a good game, the story just wasnt at all I was expecting. In an MGS game, thats a good part of the experience.
>>
What did Caramel end up doing after the Kojima interview, if anything?
>>
God, the trailer days were so good
>>
>>380856738
Went into hiding since his grand experiment.
>>
Has there ever been a game with as much difference in quality between the trailers and the game itself? The trailers are all incredible, I was so hyped, then it turned out to be shit.
>>
The game is fun
>>
>>380855129
there was no third song. they're just awkward betas and thus had an awkward exit
>>
Caramel did nothing wrong
>>
>>380854391
Fuck off
>>
Second best mgs next to 4
>>
File: 1.png (171KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
171KB, 1280x738px
>>
If Caramel took a knee and apologized, would you forgive her?
>>
>>380860689
but he did
>>
>>380860740
screencap?
>>
File: maxresdefault(3).jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(3).jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
>Jack the brappper
>let 'er brappp!

What did Kojima mean by this?
>>
MGSV was a good game. The story was missing all the wacky things we come to expect but the gameplay was good enough to take me through.

Shame no map editor was released though.
>>
WATCHING
>>
>>380860793
eeeeh
can you check the archive?The trhead were called "last ruse cruise"
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
WHEN WILL KOJIMA RELEASE ACT 3
>>
STRANDING
>>
>>380860979
Oh was the ai pod blasting through the sky not wacky enough for you? Or the chicken hat? Or the horse poop?
>>
FAINTLY
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 310x162px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 310x162px
HERE
I REALIZE
YOU WERE JUST LIKE ME
TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY
BUT THOSE WHO JUDGE
FROM RIGHT FROM WRONG
WHEN OUR GAURD IS DOW
I THINK WE'LL BOTH AGREE
THAT VIOLENCE BREEDS VIOLENCE
BUT IN THE END IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY
I'VE CARVED MY OWN PATH
YOU'VE FOLLOWED YOUR WRATH
BUT MAYBE WE'RE BOTH THE SAME
THE WORLD HAS TURNED
AND SO MANY HAVE TURNED
BUT NOBODY IS TO BLAME
YET STARING ACROSS THE BARREN WASTED LAND
I FEEL NEW LIFE WIL BE BORN
BENEATH THE BLOOD STAINED SAND
>>
>still no MGR sequel
>>
>>380856045
Its still fun in terms of gameplay but starting a new playthrough really highlighted how terrible some of the story missions were.
>>
>>380861073
when disarmament happens. they've been pushing it recently. though the system is still broken to the point where we can't actually achieve it. they have to remove blockades for this.

>if you own 16 nukes the blockade is a week but it only takes a day to build one
>blockades go up whether the extraction was completed or not

>themes of the game are race and revenge
>race has a double meaning
>they're still in arms race mode

hopefully konami will soon remove blockades all together, or at the very least weaken them so it's only a 24 hour period, rather than the blockade getting longer the more nukes you own.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.