[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say thank you to him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: phil_spencer.jpg (59KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
phil_spencer.jpg
59KB, 800x600px
Say thank you to him
>>
>>380852749
PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL
>>
>>380852749
thank you to him
>>
>>380852749
what for?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170612-154558.jpg (328KB, 1380x933px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170612-154558.jpg
328KB, 1380x933px
>i don't like timed exclusives
>i proceed to shill 20 of them
>good guy

So when are you guys gonna realised he's just another corporate faggot?
>>
>>380852916
Hes talking about stripping away DLC for a year, not funding development you stupid fuck
>>
>>380853065
Paying for a game to not release in a year is much worse than dlc you stupid fuck and he's doing the dame dlc shit with Anthem. None of the timed exclusives are being funded either by them
>>
>>380853256
He didn't pay for the games to not release on the POStation you moron, the PS4 just doesn't have an early access type program like Game Preview on Xbox or Early Access on Steam. So all indie games release on those two way before they hit Sony's joke of a platform.
>>
>>380852749
thank you phil for killing xbox with that other fucker.thanks for giving every exclusive to pc.
thanks for killing scalebound and fable:legends the 2 only console-seller of the xbox.thanks for giving xbox players crossplay so pc players can rekt them with a mouse and keyboard.thanks for your e3 presentation being literally 5 year old pc games coming to xbox like path of exile,black desert online,minecraft.thank you phil, you finally killed xbox.
>>
File: 2665.jpg (58KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
2665.jpg
58KB, 250x333px
>>380852749
Every time I see him I think he's John Barrowman.
>>
>>380853356
That seems like top bullshit. Black desert could easily be launched on PS4 acting like the indie scene in ps4 is barren and they announced they were working in a one/ps4 version all the way back in march. They obviously got paid off by Microsoft to have it on their system first.

You're saying sony system is a joke but what the fuck has released on Xbox this whole year so far huh? Halo wars 2?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.