[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games that do not respect the players intelligence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 170406165634565.jpg (332KB, 1600x2262px) Image search: [Google]
170406165634565.jpg
332KB, 1600x2262px
>>
Literally every game because they are all targeted to kids or teenagers.

Anon, get out, have sex and be a.productive member of society.
>>
>>380853769
S-shut up
>>
>>380853769
well stop playing kiddy games then...
>>
>>380852471
I love P5 but the flashback scenes often feel like they were designed for people with the memory of a goldfish.
>>
>>380853769

No
>>
>>380853769
Are you telling me to wake up, get up, get out there?
>>
>>380855667

>Do you want to head there right away?
>Teleport
>It would have taken 30 seconds to get there.
>>
>>380856117

>Find numbers
>Mhhh, I wonder what this is?
>Find keypad
>Oh, I know, maybe those numbers we found 10 seconds ago are some kinda code, what if we try to enter them in this keypad.
>Wow queen you're so smart, I'm glad we brought you along.
>>
>>380853769
>They Live the post
>>
>>380852471
Ann respects my dick
>>
>>380856883
That's not what she told me lol
>>
>>380856425
>Could easily figure out the code for you, but doesn't
T-Thanks, Queen.
>>
I picked up Persona 5 after all the hype surrounding it. I had previously played Persona 3 and quit at the last month due to the pacing being legit terrible and there not being a single likeable character is the entire cast. Jesus christ is Persona 5 even worse. I'm convinced that the Japanese are legitimately incapable of subtlety. Their writing is always fucking "You and group of other misfits are bound together by consequences beyond your control and have to defeat X amount of baddies to save da werld." It's not only videogames, it's movies and literature too. For fuck sake the best rated nip movie is just a fucking retelling of old European stories and their best book is just the ravings of a homo about how bodybuilding is great. The Koreans don't even have this problem as Old Boy and The Wailing are both amazing. I'm convinced Japanese is just a shit language for writing.
>>
File: 4.png (384KB, 847x474px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
384KB, 847x474px
this confuses the american
>>
>>380857997
360 degrees obviously you retarded eurofag
>>
>>380857736
Koreans absolutely shit all over Japs in film and storytelling. Japan is the nation of Micheal Bay and Zack Snyder.
>>
File: Ryuji_Sakamoto-1-e1487313796780.png (91KB, 324x257px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuji_Sakamoto-1-e1487313796780.png
91KB, 324x257px
>>380856425
MAN I DON'T GET THIS VERY BASIC CONCEPT AT ALL, CAN YOU EXPLAIN IT AGAIN YOU STUPID CAT, IN CASE THE PLAYER ALSO DOESN'T GET IT SOMEHOW?!
>>
>>380856425
>>380857997
>Game has both of these
Man, the main scenario writers couldn't have been very smart, could they?
>>
>>380859320
>Koreans absolutely shit all over Japs in film and storytelling.
They have their shitty tropes too. Repeating funny scenes over and over again, spoiling a funny bit later in the show in the intro, etc.
>>
>>380860547
Anything that's compulsory for finishing the game treats the player like a retard who needs their hand held through everything resembling a challenge. Like what >>380857543 mentions - Makoto and Futaba flat out explain all of the mechanics of every puzzle, but never go that 10% further to just SOLVE it, despite clearly being smart enough to do so.
>>
>>380860547
Not really, they just target the broader audience, which you know, teenagers are a big part of said audience, and as the Valve testers proved, people can be extremely dumb, even when it comes to simple things

There were some test questions which I personally didn't know myself as they were very Japanese culture centered
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.