[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious /v/, why would i buy an Xbox?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: HL2TZ_d.jpg (203KB, 608x1070px) Image search: [Google]
HL2TZ_d.jpg
203KB, 608x1070px
PC
>pirate multiplats
>emulators
>early access and indie games

PS4
>exclusives

Switch
>nintendo exclusives in a handheld

I have all three systems and as much as I'm concerned, I'm covering 99% of the games available for the current gen.

Pic related: when shills and faggots get triggered
>>
What is Forza? Gears? Get cucked boi
>>
>>380850742
The New Xbox is for people to dumb to build a PC but also smart enough to care about specs.
I guess it's going to do multiplats better than the PS4, but there's really not a lot of material for them to work with since Microsoft nuked all their good IPs with shit games.

If you've got a good computer you can probably pass on it. Especially if you have another computer with windows 10 because apparantly that's going to be getting a lot of the same games the xbox is getting.
>>
Xbox One X
>Still the most powerful console ever
Stay mad niglets
>>
>>380851124
Correct me if I'm wrong but we're in the last phase of this current gen right? Another 3-4years til 9th gen. So far Xbox released 3 versions already
>One
>One S
>One X

Who's gonna be fired at Microsoft for this? They havent even fixed the issue of their near non-existent exclusives yet they released 3 versions of their consoles already.
>>
>>380850742
You have to shit up a perfectly good gaming PC with win10 to play half the shit. That alone makes an Xbox worth it.
>>
>>380851434
I see. I get where you're going but what about longevity? I'm not good in building up a rig myself but the continous support and unlimited backward compatibility makes it worth the while.
>>
>>380851417
Microsofts gaming branch is retarded.
Not like they need to care since windows prints money faster than they can burn it.
Couldn't tell you what they're thinking, but I have a feeling important people have already been replaced if the lack of TVSPORTSTV at E3 is anything to go off of.
>>
>>380851634
Too much shitposting and i cant tell if xbox /v/ros genuinely support Microsoft decisions on their current gen console
>>
>>380851851
Do Xbox bros even exist anymore unironically?
I don't think there's really a niche for them outside of brand loyalty and after those last few halos even they must be burnt out.
It's just memories of when things were better.
>>
Because WORLD EXCLUSIVE (also on windows 10)
>>
>>380851981
Probably. Deep inside, im an xbox faggot. It was my first multiplayer console with voice chat. Shit was good back in the days.
>>
If youve already got a high end PC there isnt a reason, but MS doesnt really care, theyre still making money on vidya sales
>>
>>380851610
It's probably a net win to build a nice PC and cheaper in the long run, but if you give no fucks and want to play shit on the couch without fucking around with the massive moneysink that is 4k monitors and the cards it takes to drive them or hooking your computer to a tv in the living room, a bone wouldn't be the worst option.
>>
>>380851167
>Most powerful console ever
Can't do 4K without checkerboarding at 30 fps.
Get the fuck out, nigga
>>
>>380850742
this >>380851486
>>
>>380852625
U mad white boi? Xbox One X is the shit. Gtfo with that checkerboarding and shit. That's just made up Sony lingo to avoid being fucked by the real winner of the console wars. Also, Nintendo, fuck yourself
>>
No you're not. All Sony exclusives will be ported to Xbox.
>>
>>380852837
I ain't saying that Sony is better, they do this shit, too.
I don't what the fuck Nintendo is doing beside smoking shit.

Basically all three console devs are incompetent fucks and PC is the only place where you're not getting fucked by corporate jews
>>
>>380853197
What the fuck are you smoking ?
>>
X-Box One X vs PS4 Pro

>Worlds Most Powerful Console
XB1X

>Exclusive Games On PC/Steam
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>Best Looking Multiplats
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>Highest Audio/Video Bit-rates
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>Dolby Atmos 7.1
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>Some Current-Gen-Games Scaled To (Native 4K)
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>100+ Native 4K Games
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>Cross-Play
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>EA Access
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>Mixed Reality
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>HDR
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>4K Bluray Player
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>Backward Compatibility
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>Download Hundreds Of Games $10
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>High Fidelity VR
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>Best Online
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>4K 60FPS Video Capture
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>100+ PC/Windows 10 Apps
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>Best Quality Free Games
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>HDMI 2.0a For VR
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>Retroactive Screen Capture
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>Vapor chamber cooling
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>Runs last gen games better
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>16x anisotropic texture filtering
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>50% faster hdd speeds for 4k textures
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>Shader 6
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>PC Ultra-like Graphics
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>HDMI 2.1
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>Dynamic HDR 4K Player
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>AMD Freesync/Variable Refresh
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>Radeon Freesync 2
XB1X>>>>>Pro

>True (Native) 4K Gaming
XB1X>>>>>Pro

200 euros more? Where do they sell pros for 300?
Btw how's that BC on Playstation working out for you? How about that Playstation exclusive game pass ... oh right.
>>
>>380853050
>disallow free dlcs

What do you mean by this? Titanfall 2 has been getting free dlc since launch
>>
>>380853590
meant to reply to >>380853050
>>
>>380853974
i dont get it, the post is still there
>>
>>380853380
Welp, I got nothing to do, so let's to this!
>Exclusive games on PC
What ?
>Best looking multiplayer
Checkerboarding sure looks good
>Audio/video bit rates
Of what ? Movies ? Cutscenes ?
>Dolby Atmos 7.1
Not that important
>Native 4K
At 30 fps, right ?
>100+ 4K games
And how many of those aren't indie shit ?
>Cross-play
Eh...
>Ea access
Because steam early access brought us so many great products, right ?
>Mixed reality
VR is currently a shitty gimmick
>HDR
Nice
>4K BluRay
I want to play games, not watch movies
>Backwards compatibility
Cool of them. But how many games will be playable ?
>Hundreds of 10$ games
Indie shit
>VR
As I said, shitty gimmick
>Best online
HAHAHAHA. No.
>4k 60fps capture
Most of the games aren't even running at 60fps
>Windows 10 apps
Mobile shit
>Quality free games
Please name me 5 such games that aren't shit
>VR stuff
Still finicky shit
>Retroactive screen capture
Ok
>Vapor chamber cooling
Unnecessary and just used as a meme
>Runs last gen games better
Call me when that finally manage to run at 60 fps
>Anisotropic filtering
Dude that shit costs nothing (2 fps at most)
>50% faster HDD speeds for 4k textures
All this does is reduce loading times.
>Shader 6
Don't know what this is.
>PC ultra like graphics
Without the PC standard 60 fps
>HDMI 2.1
Dunno
>4k Player
It's a console not a fucking video player
>Freesync
You don't need this kind of shit
>Freesync 2
See above
>4k Gaming
You mean checkerboarding

And you forgot that the Xbox still has no games worth mentioning
>>
>>380854559
Microsoft Ecosystem = Xbox one, Xbox one S, Xbox one X and windows 10
>http://wccftech.com/monolith-shadow-of-war-native-4k-xb1x/
Monolith: Shadow of War Runs at Native 4K on Xbox One X, The Console Is Crazy Powerful
>Runs at Native 4K
And more.
>>
>>380854559
>And you forgot that the Xbox still has no games worth mentioning
It does and here is one from the recent E3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kPSl2vyu2Y
And >>380852246
>>
>>380854791
At 30 fps, right ?
But besides that, cool.
>>
>>380854559
>Point out everything that is better than PS4 pro
>B-But
kek
>>
>>380854974
I'm not saying the PS4 is better (fuck no it isn't)
I'm just sick of xboxtards telling bullshit about their own console
>>
>>380854883
>Forza
Yet another racing game
>Ori
The first one was a mediocre game with sweet aesthetics

Try harder
>>
File: Ori.jpg (83KB, 1031x413px) Image search: [Google]
Ori.jpg
83KB, 1031x413px
>>380855196
Here i tried
>>
>>380850742
FS2 removes all the frame pacing issues, the majority of console games suffer with. That alone is reason enough to get an XBX.
>>
>>380856008
>Metacritic
That's even worse.
>>
>>380856196
Why should I get a console that fixes an issue with games if it doesn't have any games worth mentioning ?
>>
>>380850742
You can play og xbox and xbox 360 games on the xbox one x. Why are you pc idiots obsessed with only playing exclusives on consoles to begin with.
>>
>>380856389
Because that's the point of a new console. New games.
If I want to play xbox/Xbox 360 games then I can get myself these consoles for 100$ instead of 500
>>
File: 91G6l77sokL._SL1500_.jpg (322KB, 1500x1375px) Image search: [Google]
91G6l77sokL._SL1500_.jpg
322KB, 1500x1375px
>>380856506
If you want new game then go buy them. Why must a Microsoft force you to buy a console if your already have preconceived console hate bias and only care about exclusives. The console isn't designed and targeted for you to begin with. Go back to playing sony movie memes if that's what makes you happy anon.
>>
>>380856386
How do you feel that KNACK has sold more games than P5, Ni-Oh and Gravity Rush 2 combined?
>>
>>380857108
I don't even own a PS4. Besides what's the point of your statement ? All of these games are on the PS4
>>
>>380856947
What even. That's some awful English right here
>>
who's asking you to buy one? i can say the same thing about the ps4 since it doesn't appeal to me in the slightest and has no games. i'll only be getting a switch to go alongside my pc.
>>
>>380850742
Don't buy one .... nobody cares what you do.
>>
>>380850742
I'm just gonna buy one for a Rareware museum and maybe a memory alternative to my PS4, but it'll be a while before I actually invest in one, shit's expensive.
The backwards compatibility is a pretty neato thing, saves me the trouble of having to hook my 360 back in for any reason.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.