[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Games LITERALLY only you are hyped for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

ITT: Games LITERALLY only you are hyped for
>>
>>380850096
I actually am, hoping to get into the beta. Quite enjoyed the first game despite quite a few flaws and a garbage car selection unless your into american cars. Seriously TWO fucking japanese cars at launch both Nissan.
>>
File: 1497624297956.jpg (282KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497624297956.jpg
282KB, 1920x1080px
>>380850096
>mfw they keep pushing literally the most forgettable name they could think of
why, I liked the first game but still have problems with remembering the name
>>
>>380850734
This is what i thought was weird

The Crew 2 actually looks SO much better than the first one too, but to just slap a 2 on the end of a name that nobody really valued that much anyway seems to do a disservice to their own product
>>
>Bought The Crew: Wild Run disc edition
>Still haven't played it

The expansion looked sick, and didn't it update graphics and physics too? Worth getting into?
>>
>>380851372
It's not a terrible game, there's no reason not to play it if you have it.
>>
>>380850096
I liked the first one, and i kinda like the idea of the series going in a "race everything" direction, but i still don't know how to feel about it. It feels like the series has an identity crisis.
>>
File: SoW.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
SoW.png
2MB, 1600x900px
There is like 1 thread a week about this game and they die quickly
>>
That NYC plane gameplay looked Fucking beautiful.

There will be more cities other than NYC right? Because that was fucking awesome
>>
>>380850096
I'm interested in this game. I hope they improved the handling and physics since the first one though.
>>
>>380851961
huh, I thought the handling was okay for something close to an arcade racer. I also played the beta and the handling was trash in there.
>>
yeah man, you can keep the always online MMO and hebrewtransactions to yourself, I'll take my chances with Test Drive Unlimited 3 by new studio
>>
>first game was fucking terrible
>apparently still good enough for "expansive" dlc and a sequel
>sequel footage looks as terrible and boring as the first game
I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion, mr. marketer
>>
>>380850096
>the world was bending and curving upwards in the gameplay like it was in the cgi trailer
what the fuck
>>
>>380852072
>Test Drive Unlimited 3
oh how I'd wish it came out and was good. For now it's either this or forza horizon.
>>
RDR2.

After the openiv thing with gtav, it seems like opinion has shifted and most people consider r* games to be trash open world games not worth playing.
>>
>>380852131
It got way more better after patches.
>>
>>380852131
The Crew is a textbook example of a shit game that became great by getting more support than it probably should have
>>
>>380852423
Seems like it got great too late, by then it had already dropped off the radar and people thought it still drives like on ice
>>
>>380850096
I'm currently playing the first game and it's not as bad as I remember.

Cars are still expensive as fuck but it's a fun time waster otherwise.
>>
File: IMG_1297.png (2MB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1297.png
2MB, 1125x2001px
>>380852274
People only buy GTA on PC for the mods. Now that they've done this they're going to face a massive backlash.
>>
File: gamenews1471456404.jpg (110KB, 672x662px) Image search: [Google]
gamenews1471456404.jpg
110KB, 672x662px
>>380850096

I finished MGS V on the same day as Microsoft's conference. Late to the party, but I really loved Chapter 1 and didn't totally hate Chapter 2. The gameplay is so good, and the gameplay trailer for Survive looks fun. Very likely I'm the only person here who is UNIRONCALLY excited to play this.
>>
>>380852274
>>380852561
gta games have always been shit. Always. rdr is like a even worse gta. Can't believe people goldenface for gta or rdr
>>
>>380850096
I'm interested in it but i'm really disappointed they're still sticking with always online
>>
>>380852561
>caring about steam reviews
Click on global top sellers.
>>
File: the-inpatient-game-psvr-01.jpg (7KB, 555x328px) Image search: [Google]
the-inpatient-game-psvr-01.jpg
7KB, 555x328px
As a PSVR owner who liked Until Dawn more than I should've

I know it's shit taste, go fuck yourselves
>>
>>380850096
Bestiny 2.
>>
File: 61f20fba2e0490ec77a45f61db559ae2.png (936KB, 1277x675px) Image search: [Google]
61f20fba2e0490ec77a45f61db559ae2.png
936KB, 1277x675px
Forza 7
>>
>>380852909
Nothing wrong with that my dude. People just hate the PSVR because their parents won't buy them an expensive toy.
>>
The plane stuff looked genuinely fun from what I've seen. Not super interested in racing games, but it does look neat.

>>380853215
I personally think it's a waste of money, but whatever, man, enjoy what you want.
>>
>>380852070
the game changed a lot from it's first release even graphically
it's pretty fun and the summit even are nice too
>>
>>380853457
>I personally think it's a waste of money
Yeah pretty much. I got one on a whim and it's fun, as entry level VR it's pretty decent, but I wouldn't prioritize it over getting other games or consoles. It's nice to have for the odd game like Inpatient though.
>>
>>380853457
>I personally think it's a waste of money
It's not even $400 and while I personally don't own a PSVR but a Vive, I don't see how it is a substantial amount of money that would warrant it being a 'waste'. It's perfectly within my entertainment budget, which you know, people with disposeable income have.
>>
>>380853215
This desu. PSVR is pretty fucking great. Played through RE7 with it. The red eye and vomitting is a meme. After you get used to it, it feel completely normal
>>
>>380853182
> caring about 3rd person camera
Scrub alert
>>
>>380853215
How's the resolution of the games? I heard they're pretty blurry in VR.
>>
>>380853791
Nigga, I said "personally". I don't wanna spend 400 bucks on something I don't give a shit about.
>>
>>380853880
i tested the ocullus with project cars and you could see the pixels a little bit i would wait for a second gen VR if i were you
>>
>>380853791
PSVR is really only a 'waste' because while it is pretty fucking awesome once in a while, it's not something I play every day, or even every week. I'm not unhappy I bought it (RE7 and some other shit already made it worth it to me) but it's a good example of ymmv. I don't know that I could fully recommend it to people who don't already own everything else basically.
>>
>>380850096
pic not related?
>>
>>380853880
Depends on the game, sometimes it's crazy noticeable but other times it seems really crisp. Batman, Thumper, Job Simulator all look great, but stuff like Here They Lie can be pretty jaggy. No matter what if you look close it's definitely not perfect though.
>>
>>380854024
nice, I was asking specifically about PSVR since my toaster wont run anything in VR
>>
>>380854278
thanks, that's all I needed to know.
>>
File: header.jpg (86KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
86KB, 460x215px
also agent of mayhem
battle chasers
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin
semi chub for spellforce 3 and battletech, see how they turn out
>>
>>380854024
You probably didn't set the lens slider to your eyes, which is supposed to obfuscate the screen door effect, but yeah it sometimes becomes apparent on the oculus rift.

>>380854283
The high requirements on PC VR are a meme, they're mostly a result because of Unity VR games that are horribly unoptimized shit and throwing more resources at it is not going to fix the core issue. I was able to play games like Elite Dangerous, Project Cars, Job Simulator, etc with a 770 GTX without lagging on a 6300FX. Although I did upgrade to a 1080 GTX sometime later anyway, because a 770 was totally outdated.
>>
What a nice thread

For the record, I think Battlefront 2 looks extremely fun, and I might even have a passing interest in COD this year
>>
>>380851961
>drive around minding my business
>2 guys appear trying to chase me down
>they're probably using the default settings to drive
>drive flawlessly while they crash at every turn

The default settings are trash, but you can play around with the handling in setup. It makes the game infinitely more enjoyable.
>>
>>380852423
I heard that the megapatch that came with the latest DLC fucked things up real good though. But yeah, I did enjoy the open world cruising part of The Crew and I'm hoping the second game manages to suck less, the lack of story shit is very promising.
>>
>>380854064
>I don't know that I could fully recommend it to people who don't already own everything else basically
If you already have an oculus or vive it's a waste, if you don't, it's the best VR headset to buy.
>>
>>380855897
Yeah, that really was a weird choice. Most games with such drastic handling differences generally ask about the level of assists you prefer before letting you drive, this game just fucking dumps you into a cop chase and immediately segues into a full-on street race for an excellent showcase of its weaknesses.
>>
>>380850096
stopped caring about racing games after underground 2

wasn't crew a failure?

ubi takes risks in absolutely wrong directions and fails miserably like it did with wd2
>>
>>380857315
>ubi takes risks in absolutely wrong directions and fails miserably like it did with wd2

The funny thing is wd2 was actually an improvement over 1, but wd1 poisoned the brand so much that nobody bothered with 2. Plus a lot of people were turned off by the hipster stuff.

Ubisoft are idiots. They don't understand that your first game in a franchise has to build trust, not be a massive disappointment. Even if crew 2 turns out better, so many people will skip it because of the original.
>>
File: 14.png (502KB, 799x599px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
502KB, 799x599px
>>
>>380850096
I played the first one as a single player game, never giving a fuck about the multiplayer part and I loved it.
I loved driving around all over the US
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.