[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally just knowing the maps, hiding and peeking the same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: header.jpg (33KB, 460x215px)
header.jpg
33KB, 460x215px
>literally just knowing the maps, hiding and peeking the same windows over and over
>shit feeling and slow gunplay
>severs are dogshit and lag all the time
>have to grind 100 hours just to buy a new class
>spend more time waiting and driving gay remote control cars than actually playing the game every round

you cunts lied to me and told me this was fun, can I have my money back.

And whats an actually fun competitive shooter?
>>
neotokyo
>>
csgo's insertion hostage maps are fun
>>
>>380847623
It's fun if you play it every now and then
>>
>>380847623
>you cunts lied to me and told me this was fun

I thought it was at the time. It's pretty well polished, but grind is awful. Once I realized that I quite playing. It's still installed but I have no urge to load it up.

Sorry, Anon.

>And whats an actually fun competitive shooter?

Have you tried Quake Champions yet? It's fun (to me atm) and it's free.
>>
>>380847623
somebody is getting rekt hard lmao
>>
>>380847623
>spend more time waiting and driving gay remote control cars than actually playing the game every round
This is the worse desu. You spend way too much time waiting in front of spash screens, waiting for pointless timers to end, and worse, waiting for people to load the game, because why the fuck does it reload the map from scratch, and why the fuck doesn't it start loading from the moment the round ends????

More than half the time is spent waiting. That's just killing me.
>>
File: insurgency.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
insurgency.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>380847623
>And whats an actually fun shooter?

Insurgency. It's a simple no frills FPS, but it's solid, and there's no bullshit. It's what CS should have become, instead of going the neon pink AK route.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.