[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exclusive games in it will make you buy it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: ataribox_wood_paneling_1920.0.jpg (55KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ataribox_wood_paneling_1920.0.jpg
55KB, 1600x900px
What exclusive games in it will make you buy it?
>>
Do they own heretic or blood? Well that but remade like doom was.
>>
Name ONE Atari IP you know of that you actually want a modern game of

you fucking can't
>>
>>380848273
Tempest.
>>
>>380848273
pong
>>
>>380848273
swordquest
>>
>>380847302
Custer's Revenge 2
>>
Bet me atari didn't team up with someone like capcom or sega.
>>
I'll buy it anyway because I love new tech
>>
>>380848273
Pitfall.
>>
File: 2212390-box_megucup.png (1001KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
2212390-box_megucup.png
1001KB, 768x960px
>>380848273
>>
>>380848392
so.... you would buy a brand new console for pong? Stop lying
>>
>>380849520
He would obviously buy it for that sweet woodgrain.
>>
>>380848348
modern tempest would be the tits but i can't see myself buying an entire 300 dollar console for it
i still think this entire thing will be some kind of usual nostalgia pandering shit atari tends to do anyway
>>
>>380848273
Blood
>>
>>380847302
POOOOOOOOOOOOLE POSIIITIOOOOOON
>>
>>380848421
This, all four games
Recreate the competition too
>>
None because game developers aren't going to develop for this dead on arrival console
>>
>>380848273
Take Space Invaders, and make the most balls-to-the-wall Alien shooter you can imagine. Sort of like DOOM 2016 but even faster-paced and nuts.
>>
>>380847302
AAA Gauntlet (not cheapass gauntlet legends style) would MAYBE let me consider the purchase
>>
Some old IP modern consoles have forgotten about probs.

Like TimeSplitters
>>
>>380850504
This would be fucking great. Just full intensity no-bullshit action
>>
>>380847302
Pitfall
Adventure
Combat
Pong
Centipede

They have some relatively well known old IPs they can take in basically any direction they want now.
>>
I just can't see this succeeding regardless of what games they have on it unless its just a holiday console like the NES Mini was.

Valve released their systems for $300 with thousands of games, more support than any console has ever launched with and they didn't even manage to equal the current desktop GNU/Linux user base on Steam (1-2 million) and they still don't include SteamOS in the survey at all.
>>
Where is the news about this new console? I've only seen talk about it on /v/.
>>
File: RiveRaid.jpg (15KB, 608x398px) Image search: [Google]
RiveRaid.jpg
15KB, 608x398px
>>380848273
RiveRaid
Space Invaders
>>
>>380852617
Wait, Valve's console came out? I remember talk about it, but I never heard it came out. Haven't seen it for sale anywhere either.
>>
>>380852891
http://store.steampowered.com/sale/machines/
too overpriced to beat consoles, too gimped to appeal pc gamers
>>
gib test drive unlimited 3
>>
>>380852891
Valve is as always moving really slowly, and the Microsoft astroturfing and 'reviews' they paid for helped the first revision basically become dev hardware for the few companies supporting gaming on GNU/Linux.

A second generation is rumored to be coming, with a single spec, or a more well defined set of specs. Valve has been hiring up devs to work on the GNU/Linux-only AMD specific RadV Vulkan driver which only really makes sense if they're going for AMD hardware that they'd need to compete against consoles more on price than the earlier Intel/Nvidia machines were able to.

There's even a rumor that Valve have contracted AMD for Ryzen/Vega SOCs, possibly a custom version but they'll probably just use the off the shelf parts.
>>
They can always make new IPs with little easter eggs/fan service to older titles people loved. Seems to work with nintendo.
>make bad zelda
>reference good zelda
>BEST GAME EVER
>>
>>380848273
Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.