[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nioh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: darksamurai.jpg (140KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
darksamurai.jpg
140KB, 1200x630px
>WE WUZ SAMURAI N SHEIT!

Jokes aside, I just killed the Dark Samurai. How many bosses do I have to kill now? I have to say that this game really gave value for my money, it fels like the levels and bosses never end. I do want to finish it now, however, so that I can start playing new games such as Nier.

Also, general Nioh thread.
>>
Also, how good is the DLC? Is it Souls-tier or just decent?
>>
>>380846042

why is Okku the spirit bear in a console exclusive
>>
>>380846098
>implying any Souls game had good DLC beyond the first
>falling for the "DaS2 DLC is so much better" meme
>>
File: 1397336267212.jpg (465KB, 1260x977px) Image search: [Google]
1397336267212.jpg
465KB, 1260x977px
>>380846113

That bear isn't nearly fabulous enough
>>
>>380846042
As far as i remember you have only got a couple of levels left. And the final boss fucking sucks too
>>
>>380846042
the last mission has 7 bosses
>>
If you really want to know, you have like 2-3 missions left. Before Game+ opens up.
Just "finished" it a couple of days ago myself.
Game is DOPE
>>
How do I git gud? Any OP builds?
>>
Nobunaga really did get a black slave ftom Madagascar and trained him to be a samurai, so yes they literally wuz.

I swear 4chan beats that into the ground more than black supremecists.
>>
>>380846376
Kusarigama was pretty broken when the game released. Don't know if they nerfed it. Also magic is OP as shit.
>>
>>380846147
I liked the DaS2 DLC more than 2 or 3
>>
>>380846147
It's still good though. And Bloodborne's DLC is better.
>>
Never played Nioh, planning to as soon as i get a PS4

How is the multiplayer compared to Dark Souls? Is there much of an emphasis on it? Can you summon people/get summoned?
>>
>>380846554
They added pvp mode that I never tried but co-op is pretty easy since it's level based. You can basically sit on the mission select screen and wait for people to summon you into any mission you've beaten already or specific missions. Everyone can summon from the shrines / bonfires.
>>
File: big green mouth.jpg (113KB, 545x363px) Image search: [Google]
big green mouth.jpg
113KB, 545x363px
I saw in the Dojo missions that you could get a wooden glaive sort of thing and also saw some "phantoms" with one too but I never found one in the game myself. Where get?
>>
>>380846170

>tfw soul-drained him and gave life to one-of-many instead
>one-of-many was pure shit with nothing interesting to say
>drain him too

+12 STR for everyone
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
Well, HE wuz, not sure about they.
>>
>>380846042
I'm hoping to grab a Nioh edition with all DLC on disc as thry announce Nioh 2
Anyone else?
>>
>>380846412

He was from Portugal.
>>
>>380846768
>I saw in the Dojo missions that you could get a wooden glaive
>you could get a wooden glaive
>in the Dojo missions
>Where get?
I wonder
They're rewards from the Dojo missions
>>
>>380846042
You don't have much left ahead of you, don't worry. Just enjoy the ride

Can anyone confirm if you can get the Odachi without the DLC?
>>
>>380850469
You can't
>>
File: 1466565829160.jpg (45KB, 475x413px) Image search: [Google]
1466565829160.jpg
45KB, 475x413px
Is it possible to get +amrita gained on swords, etc?

I have one sword that has it but I've gone through Way of the Strong and have never had it drop again.
>>
>>380850587
Thanks

It was to be expected since the weapon was one of the main draws of the DLC
>>
>>380846042
You've got two more missions left, but one of them is a major boss rush and there are difficult boss battles in side missions after beating the final main mission so there's still plenty of stuff for you to do. You unlock Way of the Strong afterwards too, which is basically NG+ with better enemy AI and some reworked enemy placement plus a new tier of equipment that can be leveled up all the way to +10. Really it ends when you want it too. And the DLC is alright, it's basically more of the same you got in the base game though it introduces a couple more interesting ideas, plus a whole new weapon class that's integrated seamlessly into the main game with loot and enemy drops. The actual amount of new levels and missions is a little low but if you enjoyed the main game a lot and want more then I'd probably recommend it.
>>
>>380846376
A hell of a lot of skills made you OP at least back during the launch, with sloth talisman or any kind of slow being the worst offenders.

The best strategy in general is to apply two elemental debuffs on a boss, one from summoning talisman and one from weapon element and go ham, and maybe pop a power pill or stand in ki pool with the axe passive equipped.

Makibishi are useful and cheap.

1kat backstab build gets you biggest numbers, but can get boring to play.

Spears may not be optimal but damn if it doesn't have a fun as hell moveset.

Axes pretty much require heavy armor

Difference between C and B agility from light/med armor is negligible.
>>
>>380852392
>Spears
>tfw want to do both 1kat and Spears but I don't have enough points for both full trees and I don't want to raise my level
>>
>>380854449
>I don't want to raise my level
Why?
>>
>>380854520
I just like the look of being level 99. Feels nice
I'm dumb like that
>>
>>380854763
Oh well. You could try leveling your affinity with other weapons or get the lock rewards from higher difficulties.
>>
>>380846376
Just go for OP builds when the support for the game ends, taking hours to set up a good build with rerolls, farming for 6 stat weapons and all that shit could take quite a long time only for it all to get nerfed.

Debuffs, a good weapon and a solid set of armor or two combined at most should suffice without potentially wasting a shitload of time
>>
>>380854887
I only have to gain affinity with the Odachi left, but that gives a decent amount of points
I'll hunt for locks when I have the time too
There's no way to farm them, right?
>>
>>380846098
The DLC is disappointing as fuck. Only two main stories missions and four bosses, all of which are just humans.
>>
>>380855369
With the DLCs to come how longer can we expect the game to be supported? One more year?
>>
So they're going to raise the level cap back up to 750 when all the DLC is out, right?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.