[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so who be hyped for this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: warr.jpg (113KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
warr.jpg
113KB, 460x215px
so who be hyped for this
>>
>>380845665
I guess I am. Kinda wanted a historical title though.
>>
>>380845665
more content for the best online TW? I'll take it even if the practice is jewy
>>
I'm pumped, TW: W was my favorite total war to come out since Medieval 2 first hit the scene. I can't wait for the game to be complete with most of the old world races represented
>>
so how is this not a complete cash grab

they just finished nickel and diming the player base with $20 dlc packs and now they announce a sequel thats set to release 3 months from now
>>
>>380847632

This. There's no reason for this to be a full release. The last game came out, what? A year ago? I wont be buying, as the races fucking suck anyway.
>>
>>380847632
In the grand scheme of Total War you're getting pretty good value
>>
>Steam users who pre-order Total War: WARHAMMER II or purchase within the first week of sale will receive free Total War: WARHAMMER content as an early adopter bonus.
>The Total War: WARHAMMER content will be playable in the first game ahead of Total War: WARHAMMER II's release, with further details soon to be revealed.
What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>380847950
Some new race pack, probably Norsca
>>
>>380847632
Same thing happened with Napoopan and Atilla (were they slightly cheaper at launch?)
In both cases they were better than the previous games
>>
Ill just wait another 2 years and pirate all 3 games with all the DLC, thanks.
>>
Why didn't they just release the new content in this game as an expansion for the first game? Thus far only sports games have annual releases, I guess in that way they are breaking new ground.
>>
File: map.jpg (1MB, 2051x1413px) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
1MB, 2051x1413px
>>380849615
>Why didn't they just release the new content in this game as an expansion for the first game?
That's technically what it is.
There will be a combined map available shortly after release that has the content from both games in it, if you own both of them
Like this highly speculative map suggests
>>
>>380845665
Still haven't played TWW 1
>>
>>380849718

Then it should be a $20 expansion instead of a full priced game.

By this logic Fall of the samurai should have been a full priced title and not an expansion, it was its own map and campaign!
>>
>TW: Warhammer released in 2016
>TW: Warhammer 2 released this 2017
>literally an expansion pack
>package it as a "sequel" to justify asking $60 for it
>eternal goys will buy it
I hope it will not start a trend for other companies to do this tactic. I love TW since Rome.
>>
>>380849978
Same amount of stuff in it as the first game, expecting $20 for that isn't realistic
But lets not get into arguing price too much, everyone has their own idea of how much something should cost and it's a complete waste of time trying to justify how you personally value something to someone else, especially on /v/
>>
>>380845665
Wont be buying it at the price it is fuck that shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.