[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was that flash game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
Thread for finding out old flash games that you can't remember the name of. I'll start.

It was a top down military game where you didn't have direct control, basically you'd get a pop-up with A, B or C choices and you'd have to choose one and watch it play out. That's all I can really remember
>>
File: 0l3Q4Rc.jpg (34KB, 640x716px) Image search: [Google]
0l3Q4Rc.jpg
34KB, 640x716px
>>380845650

>I now remember a bunch of old flash games I played but can't remember their names

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
>>
I'm looking for a flash cartoon. There was japanese mafia, a magical dragon sword and a sweet sword fight. Somebody gets cut in half before getting hit by a train. It was pretty cool, was supposed to get a series.
>>
I remember playing a game like Risk, but you had stacks of dice. Each die would count when rolling to take over your neighbor's hexagon.
>>
>>380845823
Yeah I remember that one too
>>
It was fucking Field Command
>>
Crazy Flasher 3
>>
Epic Battle Fantasy 1,2,3,4
>>
File: 4-We.png (522KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
4-We.png
522KB, 900x675px
does someone remember this Flash that looped over and over? it was about a couple kissing in a really cute way,all the things the creator did was like :Name: and a cute gif i remember looking for the school 13 video and then just going apeshit with the suggested movies list at the side
>>380846543
Excelent taste anon
>>
It wasn't on Newgrounds but it was a separate website. I can't remember the name but it was something like civilization except it didn't have any graphics, I guess it was text based, kinda sorta?

I remember their being planes called "phoenixes" or something involving phoenixes. Certain buttons did certain things, you'd press a button to farm or press a button to build armies etc etc. And then at a certain point you were able to ADVANCED YOUR SOCIETY/CIVILIZATION and upgrade. I played the fucking SHITTTTTTTTTT out of that game but I can't remember what it was called or the website. This was early 00s. I would literally name my firstborn after the person who can remember the name of the game.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.