[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game made me happy but also sad. Mostly sad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

This game made me happy but also sad. Mostly sad.
>>
>>380839395
THE MATRIX
>>
File: 1494469809731.jpg (22KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1494469809731.jpg
22KB, 480x300px
>>380839395
>This game
>>
>>380839395
Waste of potential.
>>
LIKELIKELIKE

UGH

TACOS!
>>
File: 1461615127721.gif (1MB, 200x220px) Image search: [Google]
1461615127721.gif
1MB, 200x220px
>>380839395
nah fuck this game
even Life is Strange is better, and i only consider that a 6/10.
Hell, Gone Home was more interesting to play through, if only because they didn't feel the need to pad it out with shitty platforming sections and a fucking cult subplot that comes out of nowhere
>>
>>380839395
I was sad that it ended how it did. Still I enjoyed the middle and certain aspects too much to say that ruined everything for me. Just left a sour taste that Mae's character was ruined by the cultists and magical ties to elder god shit.
>>
The fanbase of this game is already Undertale levels of cancer.
>>
>>380840608
If that were true, then we would have some good hentai by now.
>>
It has no reason to be a game.

Your choice 80% of the time are the same thing worded differently and it very quickly leads you back to the same point whatever you choose. The mini games are few and mostly just waggle around. The platforming i basic at best and you never have to do anything smart, the triple jump just seems thrown in cause mario. Plus it goes against the type of normal feeling world they were trying to create.

It should have been a cartoon, but then they would need to animate more and have voice acting which would make clear just how bad the dialogue is.

The only reason people like it is they go I AM FROM SMALL TOWN AND AM WORTHLESS SO IT IS RELATABLE (though most aren't and just want a being 20 with friends simulator), never mind they are poorly written and half the time sound the same.
>>
>>380840671
>have voice acting which would make clear just how bad the dialogue is.
That's exactly how I feel.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.