[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life is Strange

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

>play first 30 minutes of this "game"
>black guy gets bullied by two white guys in hallway
>meets other second black guy part of that group a few meters later but "he's way nicer than the other guys"
>goes into toilette
>blonde criminal rich white guy kills some blue haired chick who tried to make him a good guy
Anyone else annoyed by this blatant SJW propaganda? Subtlety is not their strength it seems.
>>
>developed by Frenchcucks
of course
>>
File: Daniel_Profile.png (669KB, 682x900px) Image search: [Google]
Daniel_Profile.png
669KB, 682x900px
>>380838757
>Daniel DaCosta
>black

Get your fucking eyes tested, anon.

There are three black characters, Ray the principal (drunken, ineffective dickhead), Hayden (douchebag jock) and Michelle (stereotypical wise old black woman).
>>
LiS is the opposite of SJW dude
>>
>>380839541
Not him but

>Principal
Does everything in his power to keep the school alive so that the students can have a great student life. Pretty much saying that you have to do bad things like politicians to get something good done.

>Jock
HURR HE IS ACTUALLY NICE

>Black teacher
Dindu nothing wrong with taking down cameras, pervy white men scum.

It was riding every SJW stereotype dick.
>>
>>380841150
Jesus, you fucks have literally become the GODDAMN ESS JAY DUBYAS that you so hate, twisting everything until it fits your warped narrative.

>Does everything in his power to keep the school alive so that the students can have a great student life
Utter horse shit. He's portrayed as a self-serving, incompetent alcoholic who cares about his job more than the students.

>HURR HE IS ACTUALLY NICE
He's a jock douchebag pussyhound who smokes DUDE WEED LMAO. It's also implied that he's not above the idea of taking advantage of girls too drunk to know where they are at the party.

>Dindu nothing wrong with taking down cameras, pervy white men scum
David is one of the most heroic and justified characters in the game by the end. Keep on ignoring anything that doesn't fit your LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE fantasies though, my mentally ill friend.
>>
I hate PS plus for giving this game away
>>
>>380841150
>Principal
He's a drunk corrupt motherfucker who turn a blind eye for all the Nathan's bad actions and he only cares about the money coming from his rich family.

>Jock
Apart from the popular kids, everybody despise him. Including Max.

>Black teacher
If you talk to her near the end of episode 4 she'll tell you that if David had installed the cameras earlier that might have prevented Rachel from going missing. She regrets making the petition.

And these (plus the black cop at the diner, who is another corrupt fucker) are the only black characters you'll find in the game.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.