[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LF roguelike game...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

I'm looking for a roguelike game, but without permadeath, with crafting and preferably with a lot of progression, maybe no level cap or a very high level cap? I want to play this game a long long time and grind and level up as much as I can. Is there any such game?

P.s: No Disgaea or Tibia or Elona.

Thanks
>>
>>380836397
You pretty much described Elona.
Search for the thread on /jp/.
Btw i've got multiple characters with 1000+ hours of gameplay each, it's an incredibly addicting game.
Also Kumiromi a shit.
Peace
>>
>>380836747
Ok i'll give it another shot
>>
Tome 4
>>
did you try elona or elona+?
the latter is what you should be playing, not the former
>>
Zettai Hero Project.
Done by the guys who did Disgaea.
>>
>>380836397
>roguelike game, but without permadeath,

that's a key aspect of a roguelike

otherwise it's just shit like path of exile
>>
Cataclysm DDA if you change settings to hard one with low drop rate and with modes to make it harder to play, so tho will be ideal sandbox for autism with shit ton of craft.
>>
File: Cladun_3.jpg (84KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Cladun_3.jpg
84KB, 600x337px
>>380836397
take a look at Cladun.
>>
File: perfect-game.jpg (91KB, 568x384px) Image search: [Google]
perfect-game.jpg
91KB, 568x384px
>>380836397
FFXI mixed with .hack zone system and more in depth crafting would fit this kind of bill quite well.
>>
File: 1451044700538.png (519KB, 762x647px) Image search: [Google]
1451044700538.png
519KB, 762x647px
>>380840575

But PoE is perma death.
>>
Any good Rougelikes for android?
>>
File: 1436467577255[1].jpg (20KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
1436467577255[1].jpg
20KB, 575x323px
>>380836397
>I want Elona
>but no Elona
>>
Siralim 2 is endless with no permadeath.
>>
>>380836397
You could try playing any angband clone if you really don't want elona.
You've still got permadeath, but there's a degree of persistance between characters and they go on for a long long fucking time.
Might be worth a try since they're all free.
Just scrub out and back up your saves to prevent the permadeath if you really don't want to deal with it.

Poschangband might be the best of the bunch but it's ultra complex and really hard.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.