[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knack 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Knack-2.jpg (60KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
Knack-2.jpg
60KB, 700x500px
Was this mentioned at all at E3
>>
Who the fuck gives a fucking about Knack? A game entirely and purely made around "look how many individual units can we cram on a screen with our amazing console". It's literally a game purely based around a tech demonstration from what - five years ago?
Why the fuck would anyone want a sequel for this?
>>
>>380834886
Why not google "knack 2"
>>
>>380834886
Yes. Pre-Sony show. Among other games.
>>
>>380834886
Yes, there was a gameplay demo
*here comes the money*
>>
>>380835019
I dont know, maybe the people that like it? Just a shot in the dark.

Im not into it but im not going to be a faggot and shit on people for liking games I dont. What a loser you are.
>>
>>380834886
This must be a joke.
Right?
>>
in the pre-show and after the show
looks pretty decent
The first one started great but got boring after so many few moves and repetitive tasks
>>
Trailer shown off Sony pre-show
Apparently
its good, but I've only heard the Easy Allies guys impressions
>>
>>380834886
KNACK 2 BAY BAY
>>
>>380835019
Its to show off how many things the PS4 Pro can render!
>>
>>380835346
>I dont know, maybe the people that like it?
The game was not good. And it was an absolute commercial and critical failure. My question is primarily fucking business side of the decision, really. Why do you make a sequel a game that was not even designed to be good: it was obvious there was no actual ambition behind tech-demonstration in the fist place - AND it was a fucking major failure and significant majority of people agreed that it's terrible.

>Im not into it but im not going to be a faggot and shit on people for liking games I dont.
First day around here, fucker?
>>
>>380835019
Knack is back, baby! Get rekt.
>>
>>380834886
>Was this mentioned at all at E3
No they're trying to pretend that it doesn't exist.
>>
>>380835591
I mean if it did so bad why did it get a sequel, also chill no need to get too angry
>>
>>380835591
>First day around here, fucker?

of course! what is /v/ is like a video game /b/? tee-hee

Also nice sources and 'my opinions are fact' bullshit.
>>
So does the game look improved at all or is it just as shit as the original?
>>
>>380835847

Seems they've gone all in on animating characters hair
>>
It honestly looks like a good co-op rental
>>
HERE COMES THE MONEY
>>
>>380835019
Knack babyyy
>>
>>380835847
>combat rework
>co-op only team-up moves
>platforming is generally better because of level design improvements
Its probably going to review alot better but I would be very surprised at sales. It was a bundle before, but its 40 dollars instead of 60 atleast.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.