[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Surge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: download (3).jpg (12KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
12KB, 299x168px
Just ran my first playthrough and started NG+ and its great so far! what are your opinions on it? Any Dark Soul fans want to compare it? I feel the enemies are harder and can 1 to 3 hit you throughout the game unless you grind for hours salvaging tech scrap and armor parts/tungston alloy
>>
its fucking boring i was craving to replay ds the whole way through
>>
I've been wanting to play it for a few months but I have to time or energy to play the games on my backlog. Should I just say fuck it and get it? I don't like dark souls too much, too frustrating and repetitive
>>
There is so much stuff you really have to look for, even beating the bosses a certain way will hail new rewards
>>
>>380832248
More fun than DS3, no doubt. Although the number of bosses is disappointing, to say the least.
>>
>>380833891
If you hate frustrating and repetitive do not get this game. It is an enjoyable experience though. Not much replay value in NG plus except even harder enemies and harder variants of the same bosses
>>
>>380833987
Yea but they are still pretty challenging, What was the hardest in your opinion?
>>
>>380834014
I'm having the same problem with shovel knight. I want to like it. And the surge is aesthetically good looking.
>>
>this blatant happy go lucky """"""""enthusiastic""""""""" viral marketing

your game wasn't good, no one's gonna buy it
>>
>>380834104
The surge is very good looking however if you want an edge in combat you can change the display to performance and it wont downgrade too bad and you can invinceaframe enemis easier
>>
>>380834235
Im not marketing anything. Don't be mad you returned the game after getting shit on by the slow moving enemies at the beginning and cant control your autism long enough and have fits.
>>
>>380834246
What do you mean? I'd be playing on Xbone
>>
>>380834432
There is a menu option in display for performance makes combat easier but drops textures and shadows a little bit
>>
>>380832248

i just started and you don't even know how annoyed I am that you can't move while blocking. It literally ruins the whole flow for me.
It's copying Souls on all parts but fucks that up.
>>
>>380834383
pirated it over a month ago, finished it within a couple of days, uninteresting, bland, boring, uninspired levels with adding nothing new to the formula
nice ad hominem though sweetie you really got me

bad game, bad viral marketing, go home
>>
>>380834635
You cant move because the right stick can be flicked up and down to flow into duck kick or jump punch combos its a completely different mechanic
>>
>>380832248
DS is a ok Surgelike at best.
The shitty hitboxes and clipping really ruin it.
>>
>>380834636
Im not marketing anything, Just want to see peoples opinion on it
>>
>>380834092
Rogue Process tore me a new asshole, but it was an enjoyable fight
Everything else was fine, though black cerberus fight was the coolest
>>
>>380834635
>It's copying Souls on all parts

Call me when From can implement a decent camera/locking system.
>>
>>380834764
Yea but I feel like thats with any game with that DS combat style

>>380834828
Black Cerberus is a really fun fight if you get the PAX unit to shoot missles at the cooling towers so when u defeat him you just fight Cerberus and no PAX units will spawn
>>
>>380834932
>shoot missles at the cooling towers
wigga wat u talking bout none of them shoot any missiles
>>
>best game
>great so far
Why are people playing this multiple times? Just because it's so short? I really liked it more than DS2 and Bloodborne but I've got too much on my backlog to play through this again.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.