[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phoenix Wright

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: AA_cover_art.png (3MB, 1538x1384px) Image search: [Google]
AA_cover_art.png
3MB, 1538x1384px
Never played the Phoenix Wright games before and a couple months ago I picked up the trilogy for the 3DS. Beat the first game in the series today and loved it! Episode 5 was my favorite and liked Ema more than Maya. Just started Justice for All as well! I admit, some of the cases actually made me scratch my head a bit
>>
>>380829397
Be sure to temper your expectations for JFA. It's arguably the worst game in the series, but it may or may not be redeemed purely due to the final case
>>
>>380829397
It's frustrating sometimes when you just don't have a clue what the game wants you to be thinking. Other times when you've figured it out and start presenting evidence only to find out it's not time for that yet. Still love this series more than anything.
>>
>>380829959
Really? I heard the second game was the best in the series and third one was the worst but okay. Thanks for telling me!

Also OP here and have a couple of questions for everyone:

1.) Anyone have high quality rips of all the series games? Couldn't find any... Also was wondering of any high quality rips of the art books as well!

2.) How often do Phoenix Wright games go on sale for the eShop?

3. This is probably super inappropriate but I have a question about my 3DS. I have the old original model of the 3DS XL with the latest firmware. I hear you can mod or hsck them. I'd like a fool proof way of doing so, so that way I can download the other DS Phoenix Wright games as well as the new ones on 3DS for free. If anyone can help me out I'd be much appreciated thanks!
>>
>>380830587
Ace Attorney games go on sale semi frequently but not as often as SMT games. I think there was a sale on them just last week.
>>
>>380830587
Second is the best from a thematic point of view, but the third case is really rough going. I agree that the third game is the weakest, though it's hard to explain without spoiling things. Its third case is just as bad as JFA's though.

On your other points, DS games aren't yet playable straight from the SD Card, you need to get a flash cart for that. The 3DS games go on sale a couple times a year, but the DLC never does.
>>
>>380830587
Check youtube or unless you're talking about the character animation rips, go look up the sprite animations
>>
>>380830587
DD is on android so if you want it for free you could try to find an APK
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.