[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so are all online games on the 360 dead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 360white.jpg (337KB, 936x1432px) Image search: [Google]
360white.jpg
337KB, 936x1432px
so are all online games on the 360 dead?
>>
Because all the 360's red ringed long ago
>>
>>380826829
they fixed that problem with the slim bro
>>
>>380826901
>buying the same console a second time for more money
>>
>>380826686
Any of the games that are backwards compatible on the Xbox One have a pretty healthy online.
>>
>>380828281
i never bought the original 360.....
>>
Call of Duty uses p2p, so you should be able to play them? I wish we could play Chromehounds again.
>>
>>380828373
wait so 360 games on xbone are playable online? i didnt know that. is it gonna be the same with og xbox?
>>
I dont know what 360 game you would want to play

but if shadowrun still has a fanbase, any game will
>>
>>380826686
People probably still play TF2 on The Orange Box. That game still lived on with a decent player base even after Halo 3 died.
>>
>>380828539

Hmm depends on the game i would guess....
Halo 2 shut its servers down. I would imagine most old games that lost their player bases woukd shut their shit down as well.....
>>
>>380828768
They're all gone my friend. No moe Burnout either.
>>
>>380826686
The popular games are still played by a lot of people. The less popular games were always empty after a few months.

>>380828539
The 360 games are fully playable on XBO this includes cross multiplayer and chat. Basically you can play with your 360 friends like you have a 360 except you can use the XBO services as well. As for the original Xbox classic xbox live won't be a thing because the entire OG live infrastructure was shut down years ago. MS said they try to build online play around system link (lan). Basically like Xlink Kai worked back then which used a PC to connect players through the lan connection without xbox live.
>>
Sports
Call of Duty
All battlefields (even BC1)
Forza Horizon 2

Last time i played online (about a year ago) these were all still fairly popular. I upgraded to the bone though and havent played as many 360 games, besides single player ones like rayman origins or lost odyssey.
>>
I believe the xbone and 360 play on the same live servers and a lot of backwards compatible games like bo2 are very alive.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.