[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>256 people playing online at the same time!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: MAG.jpg (147KB, 300x352px) Image search: [Google]
MAG.jpg
147KB, 300x352px
>256 people playing online at the same time!!
>>
>less than 256 people bought the game
>>
>>380823126
People bought Mass Effect instead. Shows you the taste of the average faggot.
>>
>What if we made a game, in which so many people are playing that nothing you do as an individual matters?
Wow, yeah, I sure would love that
>>
>>380823303
>he never went 120s - 0
>>
>>380823303
>WHAT THE FUCK MAN I DONT WANT TO PLAY USING TEAMWORK AND STRATEGY. I WANT TO DO THAT RAMBO SHIT XDDDD

You were probably shit at battlefield if you ever played it
>>
>>380823303
Bruh everyone was so bad I could wipe out entire squads solo. I would regularly get into the 100s of killing because people could not fucking aim.
>>
PSX this year, socom remaster, part of the terms of bringing that awful H-hour game over to PS4.
>>
File: bravo.jpg (96KB, 625x663px) Image search: [Google]
bravo.jpg
96KB, 625x663px
>>380822131
I'd honestly still be playing this if it or something similar was still around.
>>
i actually liked that game, it was the closest console players would ever get to planetside numbers. SVER was my fave clan

shame the studio got shut down
>>
File: DCJIdoGUAAAXaej.jpg (32KB, 900x380px) Image search: [Google]
DCJIdoGUAAAXaej.jpg
32KB, 900x380px
>>380823669
Delete these lies. The only thing we have to back this is a "Bravo Team" trademark
>>
>>380823669
socom is dated shit
>>
This was good because it fixed the issue of "Do we make it teamwork focused to the pint where the individual doesn't matter" by having scaling fights. They slowly get bigger and bigger as objectives get completed, with each new one requiring more teamwork than the last.

Seriously. I wish this game was on PC, because fuck me it was one of the more fun shooters of last generation.
>>
>>380823468
>Teamwork
>With 128 other strangers
Yeah, sure bud.
>>
>>380822131
and it was true
>>380823303
You could easily one man army your area of the map. You can't be the god tier player who can hold/take every letter objective on the map though. They designed the 128v128 very well for a PS3 game, and the factions before they fucked up game balance.

>>380823867
Bravo Team is a VR game or something, it was at E3.
>>380823669
Socom remaster wouldn't be a thing. The game would not be very playable. It would probably be too risky to try to release a new Socom too.
>>
>>380823893
Socom fans went full suicide bomber when they tried to "modernize" the series. Sales for Socom 4 were worse than a fucking expansion pack to the most hated PS2 installment. The entire fanbase decided not to buy the game after the beta and started a campaign to make sure no one bought it. They chose to die instead of play COD.
>>
I genuinely thought MAG was good. Pity it only had decent numbers during the beta.
>>
>>380824067
Fucking this. Even in Planetside 2, with 48 players per platoon, there are still fucking children and 3rd worlders running and not playing the objective (not playing the objective means they're literally on the other side of the continent getting farmed to death)
>>
>>380824067
yeah, never really felt that all those players on a map were in one big battle at once. Always felt like a scaled down battlefield on a hugeass map. A MAG 2.0 could work if designed better.
>>
I liked this game. I did a few of the 128 v. 128 maps and thought it was decent.

I mostly camped and sniped, but occasionally I went rambo.
>>
>>380823303
Ever played Battlefield? Even with 32 retards on the same team there's always some really good player working critical objectives, carrying the entire team on his back.

That player could be you anon.
>>
one of my favorite experiences i've ever had in games was running across an entire 64v64 map when i was drunk as hell, and i somehow survived

running through dozens of little encounters, killing startled stragglers

good time
>>
>>380824204
Noble. Socom was always a respectable series.
>>
SVER was a bitch to attack but goddamn once you got a good squad and took over the first two points, you would take the third within 5 minutes. Such a fun game. Wish it were still around
>>
>>380824361
I see your point but I think it's worse for F2P games
>>
Wasn't there a game by the name of Frontline Fuel of war or something similar that did the same thing?
>>
in practice it was at most 4 32 vs 32 matches happening at once
>>
One of the best game ever made, I love Raven design. To bad we won't see something similar to it for a long time.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.