[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come people shit all over Bioware...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

For including same sex romances in their games, but when it comes to Sims which has been doing the same thing for literally decades and even lets them marry and adopt kids, that's completely fine and nobody bats an eyelash?
>>
>>380820003
because, unlike in bioware games, real people don't say
>Hello, I'm gay
the first time you meet them
>>
>>380820003
because the Sims didn't have a developed storyline with established characters. The characters need to fit the story, it's fine if they're gay but if they're gay just to appease angry faggots then it comes off as forced and badly written.
>>
>>380820003
sims is a toybox designed to let you contrive whatever scenario you'd like
bioware games are driven by a single story and well-defined characters, which are then compromised when their personality revolves around "i am gay, you can gay sex me, have i mentioned how much i like to suck gay dicks"
>>
>>380820275
>angry faggots
angry straight women*
No gay person has ever said they liked Bioware's awful characters. Most fags turn to nip games for gay stuff.
>>
File: C3t1QXIUMAccSrK.jpg (122KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
C3t1QXIUMAccSrK.jpg
122KB, 1200x750px
>>380820003

because Bioware could be doing better instead of trying to appease every kind of retarded degenerate and pushing their ideology down peoples throats, no one ever gave a fuck about the sims
>>
>>380820003
When the Sims does it, it feels normalized. It's void of any social commentary or message. It's nothing more than another tool at the player's disposal allowing them to tell the story they want to tell.

When Bioware does it, their intentions are clear. You will see highly rendered male butt cheaks thrusing male dick into alien males butthole. The males are muscular and sweaty. They pound eachothers' cross sppecies buttholes hard, because they are trained soldiers. Planets are dying but Commander Shephard doesn't care, needs that dick right now. Rock. Hard. Alien. Dick. Set to techno fussion classical music.
>>
>>380820003
I'm saving the fucking galaxy, dont have time for romance of any kind. Never understood Bioware's obsession with romance, "yeah let's reduce this space opera to a soap opera" seems to be their mindset.
>>
Dorian and Bull were good tho.
The gay pilot in ME3 felt forced though.
Kaiden in ME3 was just whatev
>>
>>380820735
Bioware has always had an obsession with romance. All the way back to Baldur's Gate. Like the complete opposite to Obsidian.
>>
>>380820835
>Dorian
Dragon Age?
>>
Because /v/ is full of underage retards that get butthurt about buttsex.
>>
>>380820570
>highly rendered male butt cheaks thrusing male dick into alien males butthole

I hated that part.
>>
>>380820570
That's a pretty vivid picture you paint us, is there something you'd like to share with the class?
>>
>>380820227
The new gay in Andromeda never brings it up. Pretty sure you'd never know he's gay unless you flirt with him
>>
>>380821059
Yeah, gay Tevinter mage who was oppressed for it by his family or some shit. Well written character who was cocky as hell and wasn't shoe horned in as gay.
>>
>>380820835
All the DA gays looks horrible though. You got a monster of this borne dude that looks like a such as metro fag. Steve was cool but his backstory was a mess. Kaidan was the best because he was just a normal dude and he gave Shepard some normalcy during a galaxy wide war with a superior foe. Gil is pretty attractive but, like Steve, Bioware had to include something in uses Tory to ruin it
>>
File: 48a.jpg (50KB, 540x352px) Image search: [Google]
48a.jpg
50KB, 540x352px
>>380820391
>bioware games are driven by a single story and well-defined characters, which are then compromised when their personality revolves around "i am gay, you can gay sex me, have i mentioned how much i like to suck gay dicks"

How is that any different from "i am a blue slut, you can mind sex me, have i mentioned how much i like to suck alien dicks"

Really. Double standards much?
>>
>>380820003
I don't mind the gay characters, my problem is the general lack of charachterization incrementally in each new Bioware game as time went by. They were never the greatest company concerning depth but at least their characters had some substance aside from romance options prior to DA2 and ME3 but after those it's been downhill ever since.
>>
>>380822713
It's funny because the guy in Andromeda is treated very unimportant. The only need to speak to him one time and his personal missions are just a way to introduce the character running the repopulation effort of the Initiative and even then she gets like three sentences before she leave and to try and straight convert him
>>
File: 6ed.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6ed.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>>380820391
>sims is a toybox designed to let you contrive whatever scenario you'd like
So while The Sims has gay characters you can also decided to wall them off in a tiny room with no toilets or furniture and watch them to starve to death.

Well, if you wanted.
>>
>>380822476
relax, liara is also shit.
>>
>>380821827
There are trans characters who did start their dialogue with just that. I say did, because people were so mad at how shit the writing was that they patched it out.
>>
>>380821827
You'd have to be retarded to not pick up on that

He says multiple times that people like him can't have children and hooks up with his lady friend because he sees being gay as being selfish
>>
>>380820003
I think it's more about people on both ends making a big deal out of it.
jade empire featured same sex romance options.
>>
>>380823826
>There are trans characters who did start their dialogue with just that.
Untrue, you need to ask them what brings them to andromeda after the mandatory portion of the conversation.
Still, extremely weird to blurt out how they were a man back in the milkyway when they profess that they wanted a "fresh start, without the baggage from back then".
And the writing is not _consistently_ shit, it is just consistently very mediocre, with lots of shit bits, and truly no good bits.
>>
>>380822476
>How is that any different from the other extreme that did not actually happen?
gee, though question.
>>
File: 1355467227305.jpg (120KB, 524x492px) Image search: [Google]
1355467227305.jpg
120KB, 524x492px
>>380820570
>>
>>380820570
>When Bioware does it, their intentions are clear. You will see highly rendered male butt cheaks thrusing male dick into alien males butthole. The males are muscular and sweaty. They pound eachothers' cross sppecies buttholes hard, because they are trained soldiers. Planets are dying but Commander Shephard doesn't care, needs that dick right now. Rock. Hard. Alien. Dick. Set to techno fussion classical music.
please continue
>>
>>380824084
It's only implied
>"I'd never oops a baby into the world"
He's not say because he'd never be with a woman
>"The biological imperative is kind of a bummer"
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.