[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Of all things, why are people expecting/wanting a Bloodborne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Bloodborne+kart_be9484_6292842.jpg (48KB, 574x544px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne+kart_be9484_6292842.jpg
48KB, 574x544px
Of all things, why are people expecting/wanting a Bloodborne 2? The whole twist of Bloodborne was that it was more than werewolves and blood drunk villagers.

You make a Bloodborne 2 and you end with up the same thing that happened with Dark Souls 2. A "continuation" of a series that holds no surprises to the overall story while throwing more questions into the game rather than answers.

Bloodborne is a fantastic game but do you really want this to go down the same route as Dark Souls did? Let Bloodborne be as it is.
>>
I think people less want a continuation of the "story" (because very few people ever cared about the story in the souls series, outside of maybe demon's souls where it was significantly more accessible/in your face) and just want them to use those mechanics, a more refined feeling, faster paced (if only slightly) dark souls style of combat. There's a reason dks2 still sold gangbusters even when people started shitting all over it, and that's because it was more of the same gameplay.
>>
>>380811741
I wish drawfags made somthing of that
>>
No one but you gives a shit about story. Everyone else enjoys playing the game.
>>
>>380811741
Bloodborne 2 should be at least 2-3 years out they need to take their time or else we end up with another ds2 situation
>>
>>380811741
I don't want a Bloodborne 2 but I'd play the hell outta some Bloodborne Kart.
>>
BLOODBORNE 2
DMC 5

why are sonybros so retarded?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.