[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pitch me an original game, /v/. New genre. No combining existing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: interview400.jpg (49KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
interview400.jpg
49KB, 400x266px
Pitch me an original game, /v/. New genre. No combining existing games i.e "morrowind without the swords". 100% original.

You have sixty seconds.
>>
hotline miami with sex mods
>>
So you sit on a toilet seat controller to map astrological anomalies. You have to jerk off to redirect meteors from crashing into the Earth, and cum for bonus points.
>>
>>380812085
Missile Command
>>
You look at a pitch black screen but if you press the A button a white dot appears for a few seconds but then goes away.
>>
It's like skyrim but it just works and you can climb every mountain.
>>
>>380812192
I DIDN'T JERK OFF TO MISSILE COMMAND
>>
Survival-horror Mii game where you have to kill someone as a zombie to revive yourself which makes them a zombie, but if you get killed as a zombie you permanently die for a day. You can make other Miis but they're all zombies and won't be able to revive. Connoting that you infected your entire camp.

Only on Switch.
>>
>>380812861
Fucking CASUAL
>>
>>380812482
Make it take place on a mountain so you claim you can climb it when you actually can't because you are on it but you are tehcnically
>>
>>380811550
You play as a necromancer who can summon different undead minions to aid him.
Game has isometric view and cutesy graphics.
Characters somehow resemble matryoshka dolls.
>>
File: 1497459002425.png (103KB, 244x354px) Image search: [Google]
1497459002425.png
103KB, 244x354px
U-um..

A game where we try to offend as many people as possible. An rpg. No women. Only shotas. Make it as grindy as possible and center the game mechanics around that and somehow try to make it enjoyable at the same time. No music; environmental noises only. Xbox exclusive. Make it use kinect but don't use the motion controls. Only voice controlled. Ancient evil arises but doesn't do anything evil, just mildly annoys the mcs so you have to choose whether to kill them or not. The mcs not the ancient evil.
>>
RPG that switches gameplay mechanics depending on where you are in the story. Say the game starts as a run n gun, shifts to a shmup, back to run n gun, an XCOM like, and then an FPS.
>>
>>380811550
Race War Simulator 9000

>inb4 far cry
>>
>ITT: everyone does exactly what the OP says not to do
top kek
>>
>>380815694
I'd play this. Give more info. I'm a sucker for this warioware shit
>>
rougelike mountain climbing game
>>
>new genre
Fucking how
>>
>>380815694
frog fractions
>>
>>380811550
Hotline Miami/ Persona crossover
>>
Is it even possible to create a new genre that isn't a mish mash of already existing ones?
>>
>>380816018
We'll call it "alternative" and we'll mostly direct it towards an autistic, perma-virgin audience much like the kind we have here on /v/.
>>
>>380816018
By being inventive, you cuck. Katamari, Crazy Taxi (as a sub genre), Undertale are all genres of their own, it's possible to think up of stuff.
>>
>>380811550
>please do my homework for me.

t."game design" student
>>
>>380811550
A game where you literally can do anything. Even fuck everything.
Its a hit, everyone wants this.
>>
>>380811550

A 4th person shooter.
>>
>>380816448
So a GTA x Postal 2 crossover?
>>
>>380811550
A game that's good
>>
Bully but K-MD
>>
>>380816687
You can't fuck literally everything in postal, and in GTA, too.
plus, these games are still limited in what actions you can do.Think of a game, where you literally can do anything, absolutely anything. None of those exist yet. Someone should get on it.
>>
A fishing game where you play as a loli hunting giant fishes/sharks and whales. Gameplay is a mix between third person shooter where you throw harpoons and hack and slash when youre up close.

If youre not hunting whales, you can use a trawl boat to fish normally using nets, cages and so on.

The fish you catch can then be sold in the game's economy based features similar to Recettear's, but here you have ai competitors so you need to haggle for prices more cautiously. The money can be then used to buy new boats and fishing tools.
>>
>>380817016
It's probably impossible to realize
You just can't make a game with every possible mechanic
>>
dog-walking sim
>>
>>380817181
I believe it may be possible, at least in text adventure form. You just have to have shit ton of time and be a somewhat decent writer. and at least an okay coder.
I can't be the only one who misses old DOS text adventure games too. I am sure there's a market. Normie's will probably be excited about ability to do everything.so, i have a feeling like that may work.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.